Reviews for I Remember It Well
meimei42 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That was really very sad and oh my goodness did I love it. I am totally an angst whore. This was fabulous though. Keep up the good work.
The Letter Atrophy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
The moon where they juggle geese! -Squee-

:( You seem to have a thing going on with killing River. What's with that? Yucch. At least you haven't killed Kaylee yet... then I would have to kill you xP

As I've come to expect, wonderful fic... if very depressing x_X;
Hafthand chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This was amazing. I honestly cried. You wrote their pain and greif so very convincingly. Your characterization of Jayne hit the hardest though. It was heartbreaking to read his bits. Well done. Amazing story!

Love, Ally
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, outstanding work. Very moving.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Aw that's great. Really sad though. Glad simon/kaylee were together for a while )
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
holy smokes. that was brilliantly sad. i love the point of view you chose and just the wording is perfect, perfect style, i love love love it. movie coming, cant wait. *writhes* great job, and keep writing firefly, keep it alive forever
Rel Fexive chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow. Good, moving stuff.
Bandit666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Why do some authors work so hard to make me cry, when all it takes is something like this? Something beautifully written, short, and just enough to tear me up.

Perfect.
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
*sob* How very poignant. I especially loved the spirits remaining and watching. Jayne being the one to keep it together...I SO can see that; and his graveside comment to River about not being good enough *sniff* (Rayne fan here).

Oh, and without getting too spoilery...have you seen the BDM? If not, there is something in this that is VERY prescient of you. EERIELY SO, at that.