Reviews for The hunt
HAPPY DAYS chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
that is so funny its great keep writeing
Heart's Door chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
Eh... Not exactly funny, but it was funky. The first sentence didn't make much sense, so you should edit that. Also, hopefully I won't be annoying you by mentioning it, but they're called mimes, not mimers.

And by the way, is this drabble about Dark becoming deaf? o.O
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
Heh.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
XD awesomeness
Heart's Door chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
What? I don't get it. I thought that Krad and Dark were both old and in a nursing home now . . .

Um . . . nice chapter though. _
solysal chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
so *those* are the benefits of being a *secretive* homicidal maniac...my, my krad does plan ahead. liked it :)
iamfaraway chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
...XD Great, these are funny! XD
solysal chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
nice : )
Heart's Door chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
Well, those weren't really my exact words . . . but I'll let that slip by. _

Interesting chapter by the way, though nothing really happened. But that's okay I guess. I just hope you write more for the next chapter. _
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 7 . 9/15/2005
This chapter was interesting
solysal chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
crafty, crafty dark, or maybe cunning would be a better adjective? : ) i wonder how his little plan'll work out? did i tell you how hilarious i think this is? well if i haven't, i will now...this fic is hilarious!
Heart's Door chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
eh . . . that was weird . . . but funny. _ he he. i woder what'll happen. lol.

but i think maybe you should write Dark actually trying to steal from the museum again. or maybe you should put riku, risa, daisuke, and satoshi in it too! lol.

yeah, your stories are a bit twisted. and they don't really have a plot. but it's really amusing and entertaining! keep writing! _