Reviews for Perfect Os
A Friendly Human chapter 1 . 6/2
Wow! Just wow! This is amazing and very well written!
roni2010 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
proud of ginny! she stand up to her family, and all these missing years they didn't talk her.. or even to start over, such a sad situation..
Kelsiee chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I Really Liked This !

It Was An Amazing One-Shot.

The Plot Was Great

Keep Up The Good Work :)
whitewolfsophia chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Oh my. I loved it! So strong, so empowering. Marvelious peice of fanfic. I especially liked Gin telling off those stuck up Weasley's in the end.
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
doln't make the mistake of making this a one have an awsome plot going so far and it would very tragic if you left this story to stay only one chapter...please continue!
Unspoken0dreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2006

I like the storyline maybe the weasleys are a little on the mean side, but hey it works for this story.

fee-kh chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow. Never looked at it that way. Poor girl. Brilliantly written.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
great job...loved this.
DuskTilDawn chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This was really beautiful. I almost cried when I read this. On some parts it was pretty difficult to figure out who was speaking, but I loved it anyway.
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
wah! they were so mean! T-T I'll make sure that they all rot in hell! (evil look) mwahahahaha! (burns down the Burrow)
Nora9112 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
::pouts:: It's so sad. Ginny's family are jerks. I don't know if you like creative criticizum but here's mine, I got confused a little when you didn't announce the changing of POV I didn't realize what was going on until almost the end of the chapter. But other then that it was a great story so far and I hope you finish it because it is going on my favorites.
Problem Child1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Even after HBP, people are still writing Draco/Ginny, and I love it. I've always been a fan of this pair, which is much more interesting than boring Harry/Ginny.
slytheringrl17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i like it
The J chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
that was realy good! the only thing is that you might want to put divides or something in to make the changes clearer, exspecialy at the end major change section. The story was great though!
wooshie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
you should really continue this story. its great. and i love it.