Reviews for Bond
Emma chapter 16 . 3/21
Amazing story but I literally cried while they dissolved their bond. I'm guess I'll just go cry over Drarry in my room now.
Mollyy chapter 22 . 3/11
Honestly I was like 'really' when Harry got hit with the bludger like these poor boys have been through enough already. I honestly love how Draco is written in this fic. I've never seen him written better in a fic. He's either overly seductive or overly asshole-ish. I also love the character development. They don't rush into it too soon or wait to long. I think you did an amazing job. Plus, the plot was wonderful and it was actually like a plot, not an empty story about Draco and Harry. Amazing.
Oznela chapter 1 . 3/3
I don't know if you'll read my review one day... But I read your story in french versioncause I'm french and I'm not good at english... and I just can think about one wordThanks. BiG HuGE Thanks !
Your story make me cry but because of happiness.
I can't express in english what I'm feeling and I hope you will understand ... THANKS ! THANKS ! THANKS !
THANKS ! Naïs
This was fucking fantastic I loved every word of it and I can't believe it's over agh I love it
Potterlocked1803 chapter 1 . 2/18
Well, I think not many will disagree with me when I say that this was one of the best bonding fics I've ever read, if not the best. The way you've written it is nothing short of a stupendously fantastic piece of work. Thanks for this fic. You're an amazing writer!
Potterlocked1803 chapter 1 . 2/18
TessJenks7 chapter 22 . 2/14
Amazing writing! Thanks for sharing your gift!
I had followed this story quite religiously when it's serialisation began. Been part of the silent followers, but enjoyed reading it immensely at the high noon of the Potter phase. Going through a renewed Drarry phase now, and this story was all that I could think about. Thank you for the amazing read and restoring faith in Slytherin :)
hs.gullion chapter 22 . 2/3
This was great! Well written, I really enjoyed it.
jessleeo chapter 22 . 1/29
This is the third or maybe fourth time I've read this story and I still love it. I've most likely reviewed it before on a long forgotten account, but felt that I needed to show a new appreciation for the story. Thanks so much for writing it!
Saga chapter 22 . 1/28
This is seriously THE best drarry forced bonding story EVER actually scratch that it's THE BEST DRARRY STORY of all drarry fanfic ever written. I f-ing love it and will cherish it forever
Anonymous chapter 22 . 1/23
This is amazing
ipierceallslash chapter 22 . 1/11
This story is the reason i have not slept for the past 3 days! It was amazing and SO perfectly paced. I adored how you kept it slow and let it unfold so we got to see real character developement and fall deeply in love with all of the characters. I enjoyed this very much and am so sad I just found it this year...12 years late, but its okay! I will revisit this, surley. It will take me a lot to get the story off of my head to be able to focus on anything else!
Please make a sequel!
DarcyHolland chapter 22 . 1/8
I have spent the last 2 weeks reading this with every free 5 minutes I get, and yet I want to read it all over again. You are the most amazing writer, and I am in love with the way you write Draco. You are exactly how
3,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »