Reviews for Bond
k chapter 11 . 6/11
I have had this fanfic bookmarked for a very long time under “best thing I’ve ever read.” This chapter specifically. Gosh. Just the way this was written is so beautiful that to this day I still agree it’s so captivating that yeah, it’s still the best thing I’ve ever read. Thank you for sharing your work.
On.the.lam.3085 chapter 22 . 6/9
I am usually not at all into bonding/soulmates type of stuff,it just seems too influenced. Rather than the bond being a venue to explore it just becomes something like forced mind influence..but this ..this was amazingly written. It had everything needed in such a fic,the tension,the resistance,then real feelings and then an actual break with actual conflicting emotions and , most importantly,realistic character development. I loved it and wished it wouldn't end. You managed to hit each mark perfectly.
notalone91 chapter 22 . 1/13
I've spent literal years searching for this fic. I was so so sure it was posted on LJ and lost to humanity forever. Did I devour it in one bite the same way I did like... 12 years ago? damn straight I did. I hope you still have access to this email because you can't imagine how happy revisiting this made me.
notalone91 chapter 1 . 1/12
I FOUND IT. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FIC FOR YEARS. HOLY SHIT.
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 7 . 1/4
my mpreggly fulfilled heart
is
sad
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 5 . 1/4
ron is a cute, stupid idiot and I just luv the lad
LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh chapter 1 . 1/4
mhm,
sprinkling slash in me afternoon cuppa doesn't do any harm
I'm thrilled
lets gooooooooooo
Clyden chapter 22 . 12/8/2020
You know, this was absolutely beautiful and wonderfully made. The characters were on point and the bond between them was just too fucking lovely that it literally hurts while reading. I really love this book, though I have a favorite Drarry fic before this, I think I'll bump this with tie as First place. Thank you for sharing this utterly ridiculously good book.
AngelousPoofy chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
THIS CHAPTER IS THE SO VERY BEST EVER! It's so heart warming, gentle and caring. This whole chapter is wholesome as the story showed us Draco and Harry's interaction as a bonded (married) couple. I ABSOLUTELY love the smut scene. It's perfect. I can rest peacefully now 3
FMorningstar chapter 11 . 11/12/2020
This circle spell is probably the coolest scene in the Harry Potter fandom anywhere. Including the books. How intense and amazing. So well done. This isn’t my first time reading this story, but still. Unreal!
lo chapter 22 . 11/6/2020
im crying now this was so good
Lo chapter 17 . 11/6/2020
get him out of your system? i think not
Lo chapter 14 . 11/6/2020
"the boy who blew"

me: spits out drink
dapperyklutz chapter 20 . 11/5/2020
This whole chapter. my GOD. And Harry's and Draco's friends banding together to help those two ;_; oh my heart
dapperyklutz chapter 18 . 11/5/2020
Oh MY GOD! Also, first time I'm admitting this but I LOVE your Pansy! And dare I say, I'd marry the hell out of that woman.
3,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »