Reviews for Bond
Emoucha chapter 1 . 6/25
Damn that was a fiiiiiiine story ! Merci beaucoup, j’ai adoré.
whendrarrymet chapter 15 . 6/21
ARE THEY BLIND THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE FEELINGS NOW, COME ON HARRY, DRACO, ONE OF Y'ALL SERIOUSLY
Roxiepluto chapter 22 . 6/20
I just wanted you to know that I read this many many years ago and it's always stuck around in my thoughts. Tried to find it again a few years back and couldn't find it again; I thought it had just been deleted. Thought of it again the other day and thought I'd try one more search for old times sake. Was so happy to find it again. Had a very enjoyable re-read all these years later. An absolutely fantastic story. Thank you so much for writing it
This is disgusting, remake this pile of crap, and with a way OUT of their situation PERMANENTLY.
Even Seven chapter 1 . 6/7
Read this article from a forum in China! The original English version is a little hard for me to read. But there is no doubt that the author's article is really great!It's the top in my heart.
clarafe90 chapter 1 . 2/14
I do not remember reviewing this one before, so I just came back to say it is one of my favorites, and I read it on a regular basis.
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 2/5
This story is wonderful! It was a pleasure to read.
ReineOnMe chapter 2 . 1/24
I find it slightly worrying that everyone expected Harry to not be a virgin. He's barely seventeen/eighteen. C'mon. Why're they expecting him to find the time to do this shit when he's underage? and it's prolly illegal?
D2Diamond chapter 22 . 1/23
Absolutely wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading it. Really great job.
Best Darry I have ever read thanks for the story
Imafanficlover chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
I know it's been 15 years since you finished this , but I hope you still read the reviews, because I have to say your story was one of the best Drarry fics I've read.
I loved it from the start.
Hats off
Emrys SZ chapter 22 . 9/27/2021
I-I am not sure I was ready for the end so soon ..I know, I know its not "so" soon but ..come on I read this fic in one sitting and I feel like I practically "watched" not read the growth of this beautiful love b/w Harry and Draco. Nd I feel like months have passed but its still 27 in my world!..Ah.. this was just amazing. Everything from the start to end . Every word was full of emotion and I could feel their feelings. And this fic kept me on edge . cuz I wanted to know what would happen next, next and next, I never knew I could be so involved in a FIC! ..Damn..i am kind of person who searches " Fic like Bond recommendations" well i just cant describe enough how much i loved this. .If someone is just checking reviews to see if this is worth a read or not then PLEASE GO READ IT! RIGHT NOW! IF U DONT ,YOU WILL BE MISSING A MASTERPIECE I SWEAR. I just love the gradual development of any relationship which covers all aspects and this just it. period.
fireflylaane chapter 17 . 8/26/2021
sigh….
fireflylaane chapter 15 . 8/26/2021
whyyyyy sigh just admit your feelings alreadyyyyy and be together. Bruhhh
WelpImFucked chapter 6 . 8/18/2021
I’m going to have to assume that you put bond into google translate and it is quite cringy to read as a German when Verbindung can also mean the connection of a call. I think it would sound better if the mister was named something with either no meaning(just take something that sounds German, we have a lot of drug stores that seem to like to call themselves by the last name of their founder) or just a very common name. Germans with common names already hear it on every corner anyway.
3,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »