Reviews for Bond
Hamiltrash chapter 22 . 9/15
This fanfiction is phenomanel! It's hard to find good work like this! Not trying to be rude! But, this is soooo good my lack of vocabulary can't make up for its beauty! :')
ceciliablue14 chapter 11 . 9/9
Today''s culture has ruined this fix because every time I read Esposcito I start singing despacito with that name instead. Great fix though!
Awesome story! I loved it.
Is the bonding thing a little bit like being parabatai in Cassandra Clare's books, except that they can and usually do fall in love?
spittingllama7856 chapter 22 . 9/1
Simply put: I loved it. I figured you would rather have the short answer than the long one. The long one would've included ten pages of total ranting on how much I love this and what I was feeling each chapter and which characters I love the most... I've learned that sometimes the short answer is better than the long one. (If you were wondering, my favorite character you wrote is Ron.) I loved it. Simply put.
spittingllama7856 chapter 21 . 9/1
Ah, geez. I love it so far, I just had to say something about Ron. ""I always cry at weddings.""
That's got to be be one of the sweetest things I have read in this. It's like, top five. I was laughing so hard at that, too. I love Draco, btw. Draco and Ron are really well written. Not that no one else is, but they especially catch my attention. Mainly because I'm always on the lookout to see if either of them are ooc, and they aren't in this. Alrighty, I'ma continue on, now! Just had to say how much I love that line from Ron.
amberxxafs chapter 22 . 8/23
So I stopped reading thoroughly after chapter 10 (poor attention span) but I got enough to know the gist till the end. This is incredibly well written, I am very impressed. None of the characters were too out of character from canon and the themes were interesting. It was funny enough to lough aloud and I will definitely read it again. Easy favourite, thank you to the author for sharing 3
P.s love the description ;)
drarry shipper chapter 13 . 8/19
oh my god i am rereading the fanfiction but this time its finished and somehow better. thsnkyou. also you would make a good author.
anone.cho chapter 1 . 8/13
I finished it yesterday and I am going to reread it. God, this is THE Bond fic indeed. Your Draco was so real, his beliefs(prejudices) and overall awfulness to Harry for the first months. I am so sad this fic has ended and what am I going to read? I honestly don't think I can appreciate other drarry fics without comparing them to your fic - development of their relationship, Draco's personality so close to original, twists and turns of the story, angst of literallu starcrossed lovers.. What have you done with me..!
Emma chapter 18 . 8/12
OK IM DYING I LOVE THIS STORY SM IM ACTUALLY CRYING FROM THE CUTENESS I CAMT BELIVE IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO COMMENT BUT I GOTTA SAY MY HEART WAS RACING IN THEIR FIRST REAL SCENE AND OMG IM JUST SO GREATFU, ELEVEN YEARS LATER GOD BLESS
scribbled.ink chapter 22 . 8/11
I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE 3 COUNT THE OTHER FICS IN THE BONDVERS GODDAMN FICS FUCK YES
scribbled.ink chapter 22 . 8/11
Honestly, one of the best fics I've ever read. honestly. I'm a sensitive reader, so I was bound to cry at least once, but I've never cried 4 separate times in 4 separate chapters in 1 fic. This was the most exceptional character development of Hogwarts era Drarry I've seen to date, and it pains me that there isn't a sequal, although I know to leave a masterpiece alone when I see one. It's perfect already, what could make it better when it's already the best? I'll have to just read this a few more times over the years to suffice myself. Again, really amazing job. Hogwarts era wise, this is easily my favorite Drarry fic. Ever.
It took me 3 full days to read but I must say I loved every inch of it. You're a brilliantly talented writer and I hope to see your name some day in lights.
The Green Nightlight chapter 22 . 7/16
Dude, this was so good. I absolutely loved it. I loved your depiction of Slytherins and how you really explored the political side of the Slytherin/Gryffindor rivalry. You really made Pansy stand out as a character - she's a little under-appreciated in some fics. I love how you kept the characters' personalities very, very true to canon, and pretty much just made me love the fandom a thousand times more than I already did. The dialogue was so witty, I loved every bit of it. I really hope you do a sequel, not only because the plot is amazing and I'd love to see more of it, but because your writing style is perfect. How you ended it, in a way that the readers couldn't just predict everything that happens next - that's amazing, and you've really inspired me. So, thank you, so much, it was a really enjoyable read. :)
Ilovemybooks14 chapter 1 . 7/10
But...but...wh-...what will I read now? This was so good...why has it finished?
My life doesn't have a sense anymore.
3,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »