Reviews for Bond
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 9/19
Oh my god! this made me laugh so hard! Hahahahahahahahaha
KajaIng chapter 22 . 9/16
I love love this story. It is absolutely my favorite Drarry fanfiction. The way of writing is amazing and I instantly fell in love with it. It basically pulled me into the story and I could wait to read on and see what happens. I was wanting to see how everything will end but at the same time I was wanting to never be over because it was just so good. I really like the way you presented and developed Harry and Draco, and I realy loved the ending. If I say simply I fell in love with whole story. You are amazing writer and author and I am really happy that I had found this story.
Veronica.Rose chapter 22 . 9/9
I just adored this fic. Your characters were beautifully written and their reactions to a moral dilema very realistic. They also stayed true to the way they were originally written. I am not a fan of a weak Harry or a submissive Draco. I love their strong personalities and Draco's snark. I love how Draco's decision was painful and not remotely cut and dry. I felt their joy and sorrow. You are an excellent author. I enjoyed falling in love with these characters again
NatCatDrarryFan chapter 1 . 8/17
Woohoo I love this
sara chapter 22 . 8/17
Don't know if I ever reviewed here. I read this year's ago and now I just reread it and it's still amazing. Really good work! Like the portrayal of the characters - only thing I don't find completely believable is the fact that pansy and draco refuse to see the fault in their argument completely. I think - like harry said ;) -draco is too smart to just blindly believe that. But the way his father controlled him and made draco actually defend him is very plausible to me. I think you described the underlying dynamics of an abusive relationship extremely well. All in all I really loved it!
sissilok chapter 1 . 8/13
Hi, I'm Italian and this is my favorite story (about drarry) I've red the Italian version of the story on Wattpad and I've loved it. But now I can't find the translated version of your story anymore. Do you know what happened to it?
Draco's a slut -. - he sleep with Pansy and that other guy not a week after his bond with Harry dissolved, I really dislike him, he disgusted me
LissaDream chapter 22 . 8/8
Loved this. More than I can say...
LissaDream chapter 15 . 8/7
I’m a bloody mess right now. You suck. *sobbing*
TiredAssMuggle chapter 16 . 8/4
I'm mad at you. Really. Stop making me and my otp suffer. Seriously, the only thing I read on this site is drarry, and since the first drarry I read, I've shipped it like FedEx, feeling averse to even the slightest mention of a different coupling with them. And a lot of the drarry I read is deep and heart-wrenching, and I'm SICK of crying my FUCKING HEART OUT because of words on a screen. Ok, I'm sorry, I am mad at you though, I had a tough day and I'm probably emotionally volatile due to my period and abysmal mental state and I just can't handle this right now. I will check out your other stories and see if they're as good as this one, because as hard as this is hitting me, it's fucking amazing. I can only hope that your other stories' sad parts won't be as sad. Then again, that's the mark of a great author, that the story affects you so much, that you're that attached to the characters. Because it is your charachters, in a way. They may have the same name, same general past, but a character is how the authour writes them, not all in a name. I just can't appreciate it's mind-blowing, magical, awesomeness in my current state of mind and being. Sorry, I'm rambling. In short; love you, love your writing, hate my traitorous tears. TuT- (shaky smile. idk, I'm weird and that's what I'm doing in real life, it's all I can do not to burst into sobs, though the tears leak out anyway, and- nevermind, I'm rambling again.)
TiredAssMuggle chapter 14 . 8/4
/(OoO)\ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
\ /
\_/
TiredAssMuggle chapter 1 . 8/4
This. Is. My. Life. Now. Seriously, this is awesome!
Hands down the best drarry fanfic I've read omg
Ruokjean-neigh chapter 1 . 7/18
This was my first Harry Potter fanfiction ever. It was years and years ago but I just wanna say thank you for writing this. You probably don’t look at reviews anymore since last time you posted was 2015 but thank you for getting me involved in such a wonderful group of people. The story was amazing and it really started my love for this whole community. I hope you know that I’ve made a lot of friends through here and I’ve been able to connect with people I never thought I would. So thank you for your wonderful writing and for getting me started on this.
CheeseAndWine chapter 1 . 7/16
Loved from start to end. And I love how you write!

Can't wait to read all the extras.
3,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »