Reviews for Bond
Ruokjean-neigh chapter 1 . 7/18
This was my first Harry Potter fanfiction ever. It was years and years ago but I just wanna say thank you for writing this. You probably don’t look at reviews anymore since last time you posted was 2015 but thank you for getting me involved in such a wonderful group of people. The story was amazing and it really started my love for this whole community. I hope you know that I’ve made a lot of friends through here and I’ve been able to connect with people I never thought I would. So thank you for your wonderful writing and for getting me started on this.
CheeseAndWine chapter 1 . 7/16
Loved from start to end. And I love how you write!

Can't wait to read all the extras.
Seyuki Arkane chapter 22 . 7/4
I love this story so much, thank you for writing it.
Have a good day,
Seyu’
almooneh chapter 1 . 6/17
i bet lucius did it
anyway...ive never read a fic where draco is still loyal to moldy voldy...interesting
Whoever chapter 22 . 6/5
I salute your imagination
Nz reader chapter 17 . 5/27
Day 136 maybe by far my favourite bit of writing. It was beautiful and made the scene come to life. I love the whole story however that one paragraph...I am so in love lol
WeebCommander chapter 1 . 5/16
I rather enjoyed this! I appreciate that Draco stuck to his convictions the way that I felt he actually would. I read so many fics where he rolls over and I lose interest in it so easily. In addition, I don't think I've ever hated Lucius so much in my life! Thank you for writing this!
OfTheUpperUplands chapter 22 . 5/4
I don't think I've ever read a drarry fic before where Malfoy was adamant about his views and I honestly loved it. It was very refreshing to see someone so convinced about what they believed in regardless of how right or wrong their opinions may be.
It gave the entire fic an added level of realism where true love isn't enough to magic everything else better - don't get me wrong I love a bit of cheesy magical transformations into a better person, but this fic really felt canonically in character in a way a lot of drarrys don't.
I also like that at no point there was a big "wow we love each other" moment, just endless slow building of a relationship; this whole fic felt like I was watching a friend's relationship play out rather than reading a romance novel which was a highly enjoyable change of pace.
Gabriela chapter 1 . 5/2
I just found this and I have to say you did a great job, really.
It got me obcessed from the first line. I loved it very much! You are so very talented! Congrats ]
Jasnrob chapter 22 . 5/1
Second time reading your story and it still stands up as a fantastic story. Thanks for posting and keeping it up.
tvd-spn chapter 22 . 4/30
Thank you so much for sharing this story - it truly is one of THE BEST I’ve read! I thoroughly enjoyed every single chapter, and the story definitely made my favorites” list. Thank you again. : )
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 4 . 4/22
‘We’re never going to like each other’
Do you wanna bet?
Meredith chapter 22 . 4/4
I really, REALLY, loved this fanfic. I just read it in a row, in 3 consecutive days, and I have to say you did an awesome job, not only with the plot but also with the characters evolution. It's usually hard to keep them in character and to avoid them going OC, but you nailed it. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this masterpiece!
Angeela Lucien chapter 1 . 3/27
I love every bit of thissss
i love this fanfiction i cryed and sobed like crazed women when draco and harry broke the bod in the ceromony,and at first i didnt wanted to continue to read,iam not finished ,just wanted to say its amazing i dont know why these 2 boys touch me so you for this story thank yo so much youhave no idea how it made my live better.
3,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »