Reviews for Bond
Vaelisia chapter 22 . 9/17
That was beautiful thank you
Caramel4me chapter 22 . 8/16
I'm so glad I read this, wonderful job creating developed characters and an interesting story line! Thank you!
Anadelaluna chapter 22 . 7/26
This story was just incredible, and I’m so glad I found it after all these years. Beautiful start to finish 3
This is the first Drarry fic I’m reading and I’m really concerned that I’m setting myself up for disappointment. This is fabulous. What’s going to compare to this when I’m done and have to move on?
shortie990 chapter 1 . 7/2
I know this story was written quite a while ago. But I just discovered it. It is wonderful so far. I can't wait to read the rest. Cheer!
CP chapter 22 . 6/23
I was recommended this by a friend, and though I doubt you'll see this since this story was uploaded so long ago, I absolutely love it. One of the best Drarry fanfictions I have ever read
sexymink chapter 22 . 6/13
Wonderful writing and so realistic of the characters. Love it!
Maryclaier17 chapter 22 . 6/12
Soooooooooo Sad it's over... It was really one of the best stories I've read of them. I cried so much. My heart was hurting like hell in one chapter then the other I was so happy and excited that I had to scream in my pillow
Break the spell chapter 6 . 5/23
Your writing is really good, and you really make it easy to picture the scenery with your descriptions.
One thing though, I really hope they are able to break that spell. It is not about "muggle sensitivities." Forcing someone to be intimate with another person is rape. Imagine if there was a pill that you can give to someone to be infatuated with you. That's rape, you are taking the person's ability to consent. It is the same with this spell. Being forced to getting to know each other is one thing, but being forced to have sex is another. They hate each other, and even of they were the best of friends, it would still be rape.
Just look at what happened with Voldemort, his mom gave his father a love potion and took away his free will, and a human incapable of love and kindness was born. So while it is all fun to see them having to talk and become sort of friends. It is not okay to have them do more than that. Harry Potter would never allow this to happen to him, I'm fairly certain he would rather die.
I love this fan fiction, I read it once every 6 months or so; my only complaint abt this fic is the author making Draco unfaithful, he really wasn't, the romantic in me would have wanted Draco to also pine for Harry & not have sex with other people once they were free of the bond. I feel so sad & depressed every time I read abt the bits where Draco has sex with others. Great story! Kudos to the author for writing such a beautiful story.
JustAnotherCrazedFangirl chapter 9 . 4/13
I usually hate reading sex scenes, but you've made it more bearable.
This is like, really nice
sly chapter 22 . 1/9
i must say, what a beautiful story. looking at the publication date i do realise it has been some time since this pic was published, however it does safely remain one of my favourites to date. your ability to capture raw emotion is simply amazing, and i loved the somewhat cliche turned dark plot throughout the story. thank you for the entertaining read- while you may not be active anymore i do hope you still see the merits this story has reaped from many people.
Suburato Nanami chapter 5 . 1/1
Holy f? It’s only chapter 5? Wtf? Holy f these chapters are long and I’M NOT COMPLAINING-
Steefje1007 chapter 22 . 12/31/2019
This really was a pleasure to read, it is well written and very engaging, I read it all in one evening. Thank you!
3,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »