Reviews for Bond
Riddle.Me.Harry chapter 22 . 12/1/2019
Fucking brilliant and a pleasure to read.
Darry xoxo chapter 6 . 11/11/2019
Do they like each other or are the just hormonal , idk but I ship it
DARRY chapter 3 . 11/10/2019
I love the plotline in this story well done xoxo
unstuck chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
"AARRRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like he'd never had before!
Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams until end of school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October. Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. It didn't get terribly better.

It took a further eight months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a very mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. His going bald at twenty didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune to fines. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent list! Eep! And of course those visions were worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face.

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
Harry frying the so called Dark Lord with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom. As he turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour! Harry had to be taken to New St. Mungo's for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to smack him upside the head!)
***
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2019
Okay this chapter made me cry. Thanks actually, its so cathartic. Love your writing abilities
Jones chapter 22 . 10/3/2019
so. this fic is incredibly old in fic years. not, like, star trek original slash old, but still old. and kinda spoken of as legend in 2019 drarry fandom. idk if you still check ? but i just wanna say that this fic is incredible, your writing is wonderful, and I'm glad this fic has stood the test of time, and also i hope you're doing well in your life. that's all!
rusty.lilly chapter 2 . 9/28/2019
Well, I see the addy didn't create a link. (I don't know very well.) And... I can't add this to my previous comment, and I can't put a 2nd comment on chap 1 so they'd be together... ARG!

Anyway, you can find me on AO3 as StarWatcher, and your cover is chapter 15 of "Title Art for Various Stories".
rusty.lilly chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
Hi! Someone recc'd this story in the past month or so. (Sorry, don't remember where, or I'd point you to it.) When I pulled it from my 'save' folder to read it, I did my usual - formatted it into MS Word to send to my iPad for easy reading. As I went through to "pretty it up" - centered, bolded chapter headings, indented paragraphs, etc - I couldn't help getting sneak peeks of the story as it progressed... and I'm BLOWN AWAY! Looking forward to actually reading in, as soon as I finish my current story.

Lately, my muse has insisted that I create cover art for the stories I'm attracted to - usually before I've even read the story - and your story grabbed my muse hard. So I've spent the past 5 hours playing with photoshop, and I've just posted it at AO3 - /works/19787920/chapters/49470380

I am immodestly pleased with it; hope you like it. And thanks for writing such a great, epic story.
Pixie8859 chapter 15 . 9/15/2019
Awww.I'm getting teary eyed, last night together.
Hexelen chapter 22 . 8/25/2019
An allnighter has never been more worth it
SayingYourNames chapter 5 . 8/12/2019
How is this the most erotic thing I’ve ever read when they’re not even technically having sex yet. I love this story, I read it when it came up but am revisiting it now and holy hell.
WasWoksa chapter 22 . 6/18/2019
Slash stories are not my thing. That being said, this story is brilliant; well-written, compelling, a most enjoyable read. Whatever its genre, it made it to my favorites. Well done.
Lluviarara chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
I've done nothing for the last two days but read this story. I'm woefully behind in my adulting because of it but I loved it. Thank you.
PotterheadMadi chapter 22 . 5/24/2019
honey you are the best fanfiction writer ever! You have no idea how much I've looked for a story like this!
Keeo writing love, this was beautiful
genuinesadness chapter 17 . 5/22/2019
fuck i just love the way you write, but for my brain's sake, and my feeling's sake, i am PRAYING that this has a happy ending
3,670 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »