Reviews for Bond
Raine chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
YAY you updated...YAY ::dances around room:: i love this story! its so good! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! will the spell work... i hope so!

Raine
Hiero Kaze chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
So yea thats creul way to end it. Keep it up i need to keep reading this one
emeralddragon chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
that was bloody awesome... bringing all the memories togeather... you use memories from the books and memories that fit into the character's so perfectly... god, that was just... an awesome chapter in an awesome story.

please, please, please if you value the sanity of your readers, update soon... i don't think i can wait long without going insane... i just HAVE to know weather the spell works or not, weather harry and draco are allright

and i think it's fairly obvious to them all that harry and draco are indeed madly in love, at least now that the love/hate memory thing has shown everybody how they really feel.
emearlddragon chapter 9 . 10/17/2005
god... that was beautiful.
Cristy chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
Wow, this chapter is one of the best in your story so far. Its just wonderful how you describe the feelings and the relationships of the characters, without forgetting or leaving out the hatred that still exists between them all. Like for example Lucius even though trying to save his own son, cant but think of his master and how it could worsen his own position in the circle, even if it would cost him his sons life. And it would be quiet easy to forget that Draco and Harry do not love each other (yet), with all the fluffy feelings shown in the last chapters and the progress they have achieved in their bond, but that their bond is still fragile, easily breakable, as they have hated each other for such a long time.

Really you descibed the scene most remarkably and I am greatful for your insightful story, that have been of an utmost delight to me so far.

Thank you so much!
Niveous Lilt chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
omg i love this chapter!
Of Epic and Coffeeness chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
Argh! I swear I could kill you right now! That's just pure evil, leaving us like that! Altough, i have to admit that the chapter was bloody wonderful.

I love Draco's little jestures, like turning into Harry's arms . And, yes, yes, I want mpreg! ::dances around happily::

But you better update soon... ::pouts::
zeynel chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
I absolutely LOVED this part! it was great, it was more than great, it was marvellous, it was just Perfect! i really can't wait for the next! Will there be other glimpses of 'memories seen' by others? (after all, ALL have not had the same experience during the spell, so...)
Lady Constance Malfoy chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
more chapters Please this is getting good
lermett chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
Well, I've just found your fic. I've just read it all. Non stop.

So. I'd like to thank you for taking everything slow (from pain and hate and vindication to affection and sex and to exhaustion and letargy)... But I somewhat wish that next change would be sooner to come. I want to see Harry and Draco awake and I want them to start thinking more about what are they going to do and plan the future. Would it be possible with all that compulsion of the bond or of that evil spell knitted into it? Would you stop it? I wonder how would they react? would they want to stay together?

And finally, the last chapter, all that circle business... that was awesome! Thank you very much for sharing that. BTW, do you feel like Hermione or did you conciously decide that she would provide the best outlook on the ceremony?

Cheers! And I naturally hope you'll update soon!
rachael leigh chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
im so in love with this story...that was a pretty intense chapter. i kind of hope the spell works and stops the fatigue after the sex, but i do hope the sex doesn't stop...please update again soon...
Rachy chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
Oh wow, that was an amazing chapter. Seeing all the emotions and memories of the characters was so powerful. It's such a wonderful idea for a spell and you wrote it beautifully. I hope it works. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lubbleeone chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
Wha!

hreme!

Well I hope you update agaon soonly!

heeheehee...wil they still like each other if the bond is taken away?
Irishbrunette03 chapter 11 . 10/16/2005
OMG that chapter was aweome...you better update soon i have to know...did it work or not ...whats going tohappen to draco and harrys relations if it does work and the bond is broken...is the story going to be over...or is the spell just going to fix the bonding spell and it will be a regualr bond...oh my god i have to knwo
SlashSupporter chapter 11 . 10/16/2005
Harry/Draco is my favorite HP slash couple. I have just read all of the 11 chapters so far, in a period of about 2 hours with bathroom and snack breaks. You made me laugh, 'aw', feel fuzzy and afraid for both Harry and Draco, and in the end, feel absolutely exhausted and needing more. You are a wonderful author. I can't wait to see if Harry and Draco will be all right. I am truly sorry that I am just reviewing this chapter but I like to read all of a fic without interruptions. I will probably review any other new chapters, however. I can't stand not knowing what happens next.

Please update!