Reviews for Bond
Treck chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
Good job
DragonLady37 chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
I LOVE this story!

I can't wait to find out what's wrong with the loverly couple!

UPDATE SON!
fifespice chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
good chapter so is pansy really truly loyal to draco? please update soon
Gertrude Abbernathy chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
Hi there

Just a couple of points, please consider them constructive criticism and remember I’ve only read the first six chapters of your story.

One

The Potters financial and social standings in Wizarding Society that Draco is convinced in your story is so woeful as to be contemptuous.

Where to begin, lets hit the financial side of it and go from there. We know from pre book six cannon that the Potters were an old pureblood family that left a substantial inheritance to Harry. While we can only speculate on how wealthy the Potters were, we can assume they were at least a solid middle-class family. That is at least richer than the lower ranked Slytherins like the Crabbe and Goyle families.

Also Sirius Black was Harry’s Godfather and even excluding book six cannon, it is extremely likely he left the Black family fortune and assets to Harry. I back this up by stating that the fortune would have gone somewhere and they only other surviving Blacks are either Andromeda Tonks (disinherited and someone Sirius never really acknowledged even existed), Bellatrix LeStrange (convicted Death Eater and on the run), or Narcissa Malfoy (married to a convicted Death Eater who was put in Azkaban for attacking the Ministry of Magic itself). With Dumbledore reinstalled as head of the Wizengamot, Amelia Bones as head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and Harry (at least for the moment) once again the beloved Boy-Who-Lived and saviour of the Wizarding World, I find it a forgone conclusion that Harry got the Black fortune.

The combined assets and fortunes alone would have given Harry a substantial social standing in the Wizarding World. The main problem for the Malfoys in Harry and Draco marrying would be political, not financial or the family’s standing socially. Lucius Malfoy from cannon is a political animal, with all the flaws that come with it, and I suspect he would find a way to turn the marriage to his advantage. I’m not saying he would switch to Dumbledore’s side, but he would find a way to gain advantage to the Malfoy family no matter how devious he needs to be to do it. In this situation a possibility could be him playing both sides for fools and loving every minute of it, but that’s just my opinion.

Two

You stated earlier in your story that same-sex marriage did happen in the Wizarding World and that no pureblood family had a problem with it. Considering the importance of having a proper heir in pureblood society how is it they don’t have a way of providing one for same-sex couples that doesn’t offend their marriage bond?

Ruling out the clichéd m-preg, there are other methods of providing a proper heir that doesn’t offend a marriage bond’s fidelity. Such as artificial wombs (I would imagine witches who want another child but have no intention of going through a difficult or possibly lethal pregnancy would be interested in that too) or artificial insemination or quite simply something else based on magic. As I said earlier, same-sex marriages are not new to the Wizarding World and even opposite-sex couples have difficulties conceiving. There are likely several different magical ways of solving these problems.

Just some things for you to think about, what you do with your story is, of course, completely up to you. Good fortune with what has otherwise been a delightful story.

Oh and one last thing before I leave you in peace, I think you’ve handled Harry’s sexual confusion extremely well. Draco’s frustration alternated beautifully with his lack of experience with gay sex and subsequent panic, quite well done indeed. Nicely paced.
Hiero Kaze chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
OH MY GOD PLEASE dont ever stop. I feel so bad for draco and harry. They...they belong together they are realizing it cause of a curse and now its killing them. I ...i think i am going to cry
snape504 chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
A friend recommended this fic and I love it! Please update again soon. I am adding you to my alert list.

Debby
Shadow of ZAFT chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
By the gods...this is simply fascinating! You always see the akward bonding story, but never like this! I love the story and the dynamics! You have me on the edge of my seat when I read this! Please keep wriring!
Lubbleeone chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
Well...I wonder whats wrong with them...

Hope you update soon..hmm..Im gona go eat luch now so

sending you love, hugs, threats and cookies1

from me!...x
eliza452 chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
Gah, damn you! damn you damn you damn you! I can't read any other Harry/Draco story now without even the tiniest bit of comparison to yours and how I'd rather be reading a new (hint!) chapter, its very annoying! The number of stories I've given up on (severe apologies to any authors), hence, damn you! And oh by the way, I love Draco casually brushing Harry's hair hehe as long as this story continues, I am enthralled in its creative literary genius :D
zeppelin's girl chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
ooh, fugazzi, you are doing horrible things to me. when i saw you'd updated i cackled, yes CACKLED. this obsession with draco/harry is escalating to quite a frightful level lol
pixiedora chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
wow! aw poor harry n draco! aw! i think harry luvs him! yay! aww i want them to fall in luv and get better! yay great chapter!
Holy Pancake chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
Absolutely beautiful! This is such an awesometastic story! I would hug you if I knew who you were! Not only is this great because it's an HD, but it's written well AND the chapters are really long. I love that. I love you! Yay! (I might be a tad over-excited...I made a shirt that says 'Harrykins and Drakie-Poo'...And only HP fan fic readers/writers will be able to understand it!)
Of Epic and Coffeeness chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
YAY! That was so long and so nice... I specially liked the first part of the chapter, when Harry talks about the progress of their relationship and his feelings, it was such a perfect description of what they would be feeling. And I really like like protective Harry (and top Harry, too teehee...) You know, it's curious because I don't really know what's going to happen with all that tiredness, and it makes it all the better.

Really wonderful chapter, thank you so much and... more soon?
possiblechobit chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
Hmm... Fanfiction doens't seem to be letting me log in. Oh well. Like always, great chapter. I'm very impressd by how you did Draco's personality in this paticular chapter, personally I think that it fit him perfectly.
coriander chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
ok I'm starting to get worried. this went from light hearted and kinda funny, to life threatening. Are they going to be ok? you can't do this to me! Update soon damnit! Ok I didn't mean to yell, but I'm stressing out. *hyperventilates*
3,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »