Reviews for Bond
Abi2 chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Amazing! I love this fic. Unlike most others of this genre, you actually had story, explaining the smut :) and now they have sex.

Am I right in assuming that the spell was to weaken harry so that Mouldy Voldie could do something evil? Anywho, great ficcu, can't wait for more!
Draeconin chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Very interesting story, but when is 'Potter' going to become 'Harry'?
Lubbleeone chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Hee heehee so..Harry's not going to be blue anymore..I wonder whats wrong with them and who did this to them...are we ever going to find out?
Essenity chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Oh gods (blushes) I'm such a naughty girl, reading this. I loved that. v I've managed to convert a girl in my class (who I think was homophobic) into a screaming boylove fanatic. It's hilarious every time she tells me about what boy and what boy in our class is kinky.
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Great chapter! I thought the way Draco defended Harry was so sweat! can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Keladry6 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
good chappie. i do like draco topping better, but that wasn't bad considering. it was a well written sex scene, m sex!

update soon!

and make harry bottom
Beebs chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
simply wonderful.
shadowcat15 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
I just re-read this the other day, and poof! It updates! Magic. Heh. Can't wait till someone tries that spell on Harry next.
Maira chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
If Draco who wasn't a virgin almost panicked I wonder how Harry will react when he bottoms... Great chapter.
zeppelin's girl chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
yeay another chapter! this was great. i loved how Ron reacted to seeing draco and harry's boy love in person!

and i wonder what's nott's gonna say when harry turns red; blink confused "what the f*" and draco'll be like "yeah, that's exactly waht happened" lol
Mithros chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
aw that was a good sex scene all symbolic n stuff! o wonder what will happen when harrys face glows red mowhahahaha. am glad they got together but now whats gonna happen! if little sex things make them tired they're not gonna fall into a coma or something are they? or mabye the tiredness will stop now that they've consumated the marriage and all will be well again... am looking forward to the next update!
MalfoyRocks chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
i really liked this chapter. they finaly did it! update soon.
Jujube15 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Please update soon. :) It was a good chapter.
MyOriginalIntent chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Guao! I love you! I love your story! WONDERFUL!
suckers love chapter 9 . 9/13/2005