Reviews for Bond
revolocard chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
lol, well, that's an awkward position to be found in if they don't wake up easily from this and someone has to come and check on them. (I'm wondering how their fatigue's going to react to them taking that next sexual step.) I liked the chapter! I must admit I'm a bottom!harry type of gal, but your top!Harry didn't squick me as much as I thought it would, good job there because usually I'd have turned back or skipped over in squickedness. I hope you'll have a bottom!harry scene (please oh please!). OMGsquee I love how they're getting all couple-y and caring about each other...you made it such a smooth transition it's exciting but completely natural at the same time. I loved the common room part with Draco protecting Harry as he slept, and...oh this chapter was just full of beautiful yummy goodness, I just loved it all. I can't wait to see the reactions of everyone when Harry's face goes red the next time! Hmm...I somehow think it would probably be damaging to Draco's Slytherin reputation if they found out he was the bottom...that's interesting, though of course, I doubt either of them will be handing out that information so he should be safe. Do you have any fave h/d fics of your own that you could perhaps list on your author's page or under your faves? It just seems that since you write them so well, you'd have fave fics similar and ones that I would enjoy as well. Alright, just want to say I love you and your fics and I'm devastated to see you won't be updating quite as regularly but pray you won't abandon this fic and keep up with it at a decent rate as it is my current obsession. Take care and swift writing please!
LRWrites chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Oh my goodness. lol. This chapter, and the whole story really, is brilliant. I love that you had Harry top, and Draco suggested it. Two weeks? I think I can wait that long... just don't take too long. Once again, great awesome job.
coriander chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Can you imagine if that virgin spell actually existed? parents would be casting it on their kids everytime they came home from school! how mortifying. Sure cure for teen pregnancy though lol. Anyhow, great chapter. Can't wait until the next one.
Mister Jay chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Was that ... did they just ... OH MY GAWD! They did! They ... they ... wow ... What a mind-blowing sex scene! No more blue-faced BlushingVirgin!Harry, now we have our lovely NotSoVirginal!Harry, whom we all love. And Harry topped! *smiles brightly* Now, the favortie lines.

Potter yawned and Draco glanced at him. "You all right?" he murmured.

"Yeah, just bored," Potter murmured back, running a hand through his messy hair. "And lost."

"Don't worry about the theory part, we can go over that tonight," Draco said. "Just concentrate on the properties of the ingredients."

*Maybe there's something /else/ you should go over 'tonight'.

"We'd be useless anyway, two classes is too long, I can't concentrate when you're - when, um..."

*A prime example of BlushingVirgin!Harry

"Self-evident, I'd think. Virgo Acclaro. Pathetic baby blue for little virgins and nice earthy red for real men."

*Blue as in innocent and sweet, and red as in Nott is going to be coughing up blood for the rest of his fucking life (which won't be to long).

"Nott," Pansy snarled, "you've got all the subtlety of a knee in the groin, which is what you're going to get if-"

*Pansy is my new goddess. *worships Pansy*

"Don't tell me to get a grip!"

*You never know what he'll get a grip /on/.

"Does she always do the mother hen business?"

*She might end up a mother hen if she marries into the Weasley family.

"It's how she shows affection."

Draco grimaced. "You're right, we do need to go to Slytherin, if Hermione Granger is taking a shine to me. How disturbing."

*Not that you couldn't think up something more so.

"Fuck this fucking curse! I'd hang off your neck for about an hour if I wasn't afraid of landing you in the hospital with fucking burns!"

*'Fuck' is /such/ an articulate word ...

"You know it's a bloody good thing you didn't get bonded to a girl," he muttered, turning towards Potter. "'Whether you wanted to, er, you know' - that's smashingly romantic."

*Malfoy's just in denial. He knows he wants it ...

"And maybe you've corrupted me. Because right now I'd very much like a hand job, thanks, and I don't much care to butter you up in order to get it."

*And Harry left his sanity ... where, exactly?

"Whoever has the words Pervy Voyeur on his forehead tomorrow? That's who just tried to undo our privacy spell."

*Oh, oh, pick me! Me! I wanna be a Pervy Voyeur ... well, if it means I get to watch Harry and Draco go at it ...

And of course, the bit with them being all sweet with each other is cute. And I wonder how the school's going to react tomorrow to Harry turning red ... Update A.S.A.P.!

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
animegirl9001 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Most definitally one of the best chapters I've ever read.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Alexa82 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
The end was so sweet... and well done

I wonder if the consumation will affect the way they get tired...

Hope you update soon!
fifespice chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
the slytherins a re gits trying to embarass poor harry but now if they cast it he will be red lol and will they find out who cast the spell? please updaet soon
sparkley-tangerine chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
yes! Nott was such a jerk but let him try the spell now. Or would Harry still be a virgin until it's Draco's 'turn'? Honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
El-Gilliath chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
I think that was probablt the sweetest love-making I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Very, very good. It was about time for little ol' Harry to give up his virginity:)
pleasedeleteaccount1245 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Hm, will Harry glow red now? Or does he have to be 'deflowered' before that will happen? I like the thunderstorm analogy.
Yana5 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
cool chappy

i love it
myniephoenix chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
most amazing.. i'm glad those two finally did it... trusted eachother enough to do it... :)

beautifully woven
pleasedeleteaccount1245 chapter 8 . 9/12/2005
Wow, the buildup here to the main event is incredible. I'm a little worried about the tiredness though, if they're tired after a handjob who knows what'll happen after actual sex.
Erythrocyte chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
Ah! Nothing happened this chapter! I can't wait for an update, though. This is one of the most oddly sweet (I stress the "odd" part in an entirely good way)fics that I have seen written recently.

Ok, I found this recc'd on . If you go to the link that says "Focus on the Forums", then "Help! I'm Looking for.." . The thread title is "H/D or H/R: not ready" , but it is an older thread right now.

Or...follow the first two steps above, but instead of going to the "Help" thing click on the link at near the top of the page that says "Point Me! to a Fic" (it is 4.5 inches from the top of the page). In the space, type "Bond Anna Fugazzi" (without the quotes) and hit enter. When the Google search finishes, instead of "Search Astronomy Tower" click "Search and from there it should give you the link.

Or...haha, I can just type out the link:

Hope this helps.
The-Magickal-Glomping-She chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
Oh, I do like this story! You get a little smut/fluff, a little Draco and his family angst, some Harry doesn't understand the wizarding world AND is being shy stuff- throw in a suspicious and getting dangerous mystery and a huge helping of swet and clean romance, and you get this fic. It has a little bit of everything and it is not rushing the sex towards the begining.

I'm kind of hoping you don't do the scarred!character where Harry or Draco almost rapes the other because of booze, the spell, uncontrolable anger/internal fear of something, because although thats good for angst, this story has eough going on and to add that (if there is a happy ending) is just crossing the line from plausable to pretty unrealistic.

I really love this fic, just so you know! And Esposito is awesome! Don't kill her off or make her evil unless you absolutly have to (hope you don't) and I am awaiting an update excitedly! Keep going; and give yourself a lemon drop for a way cool fic!
3,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 240 .. Last Next »