Reviews for Bond
shadowcat15 chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
I'd review longer but my little brother is hovering and waiting for me to get off the computer. Liked the chappy, keep up the good writing.
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
great chapter! i thought Pomfrey's reaction to the bruises was so funny. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
revolocard chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
just one more thing: I wanted you to know, I'm pimping your fic everywhere I can! Keep writing! and update soon
revolocard chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
Okay, I'm not a huge reviewer (I know, I know, shame on me!) I just have to say that this fic is one of the most wonderful, enjoyable, well-done H/D fics I've read (and let me tell you, I've read A LOT). Not only do I think you've got everyone spot-on in terms of character, the plot is awesome, I never find myself bored (as I often do at some point in even the best fics), and everything's moving along at a wonderful pace. I'm so glad you're not doing male pregnancy or having them composing love sonnets to each other on their second date or anything like that. Not to mention this is one of the hottest slash fics EVER and they haven't even had sex yet! I love what you're doing with the characters, especially with Harry's nervousness about sex, and how he thinks it's a much bigger deal than Draco does, who obviously doesn't associate sex with anything deeper than physical attraction. This is completely how I picture both of them and you haven't strayed from that characterization yet even as the pressure builds so intensely.

Anywho, I just wanted you to know that I think you're brilliant and awesome and that your fic is my current obsession. I await each of your chapters (since I've found it) eagerly and can't wait for the next one. Please update soon and DO NOT ABANDON THIS FIC PLEASE!
Yana5 chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
waah why can't Harry be pregnant, he looks so cute like that
sparkley-tangerine chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
damn, you just had to make us all think that they would do it and then they don't really do 'IT'. And the army is offically called off. Couldn't pay them and they quit. update soon!
Morena Evensong chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
Wonderful chapter. I almost wish we could have been privy to the conversation Draco and Harry had with Esposito about their potential sex lives. . . although the image itself is hillarious on its own, lol!

I can't wait to see how the two of them fare when they're mixed with the rest of the school now that they've come to some sort of understanding. Update soon!
Niveous Lilt chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
yea more sex!you rock!
fifespice chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
oh this was good wonder who cast the spell on the boys and why they are both tired after any sexual act this was agood chapter please update soon
brigitte hempkett chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
aww, this whole tired thing is worrying me.

although i am liking how they're being nicer to one another. very sweet.

also, i want you to know, i normally dont have the patience for long stories. but there are a few that grab my interest. yours especially. it's a wonderfully original plot, and im so excited for the next chapter.

hearts

tonilynn
Linari Tanis chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
Draco and Harry are so cute! Getting an update for this story makes my day _
Allanna-San chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
oh yes! I loved this! it was amazing! TEEHEE *evil grin* uurrgg but now theres no more to read...ohh...when will you finish this story? (I mean this in the best way) I so badly want another chaopter to read..I'm addicteds to it...its horrible how often I check for updates on this fic...oh please hurry with the next chapter...your soo good! AND I love this story soo much!
dinahkins chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
Great fun, more please! this is brilliant :)
Beebs chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
I luff you too much! And Drunk!Harry! I didn't think that anyone could pull off writing something like, that, but you did a great job. Even though it did kinda seem like a mood lifter. Still, wonderful!
candice chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
ooh draco in lurve! well he's starting to fall out of hate anyway. and i cracked up about the drunk scene.

"Malfoy, what are you doing?" Ron asked evenly.

There was a small pause, then a lazy drawl came floating out of the bedroom. "Well, Weaselby, I could tell you, but I'd much rather show y-"

"Malfoy!" Harry's voice interrupted him. "Fucking stop that!" There was a small rustle. "Ron's right outside!"

oh i'm sure we'd ALL love for draco to show us lol
3,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 242 .. Last Next »