Reviews for Bond
possible-chobit chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
Very nice. Gotta love a completly sloshed Harry and Draco.
CompleteGeek chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
I am really enjoying this story, I personally would have smacked them both in the first few chapters, but hey, you wrote them really well while they were being annoying!
Nia chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
Heehee! Drunk!Draco is my ultimate all time favorite persona

Me: Draco you are an awesome drunk *hugs*

Draco: IT BURNS!

Harry: Hands off my lover

Me: I love you too Harry

Harry: Thanks mate, that makes me feel better

Me: You two take care now...and try not to kill eachother before shagging eachother senseless ok?
OldEnough chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
I have a new favorite fic! Thanks for writting!

Janet
rebecca85 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
"Uh, Draco, this isn't a very good time for questions ... there is, however, a Q&A session at the end of this -" Lol! (Literally!)

I think, in this story, you are keeping them very in character. Harry and Draco, I mean. Normally they (especially Draco) fall for the other head over heels and then starts to treat each other all nice and such. (Though, that's not entirely bad, but...) In here, Draco really has to struggle to keep his cool and not to lash out on Harry all the time. Very IC, IMH0. 0n the other hand, I really understand what Harry is feeling about all the sex thing. It almost feels like they're planning him getting raped, with all of his teachers and Lucius watching and encouraging Draco to go on with it. Man, wouldn't I be scared. I'm actually quite surprised at the development they have made, and I'm rising my hat at Harry. Would I be in that kind of situation (Draco suddenly angry at Harry -situation), I think I would've bolted. Though, the bond is making things slightly different than I can empathize with.. But my point is, that you have got it all out great and I love it. Till next chapter.

Mata ne~

Luv, rebecca
nataliefly chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Absolutely loverly.

Honestly, I love how you keep them both in character, Malfoy would have a freak out... and harry would HAVE to punch him every now and again. *grins*
The Slice chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
I tremble in awe.

And I'm far, far too tired to put anything well-written or thought out on here, but I adore this to absolute little bitty pieces. It's very rare seeing a slow, drawn out Harry/Draco romance (if you can call it romance, hee) where they don't turn all lovey dovey or pour their hearts out at the slightest prod. It's fantastic. *licks*

Hee, you should get them drunk more often, it's absolutely precious.

Love,

Slice
Morena Evensong chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe I almost didn't read this fic, 'cause the idea sounded kinda cliche.

It's wonderfully written and best of all, it's realistic. I mean, if these two boys were going to ever get together this is probably how it would happen. I mean, if you think about it, it's probably the ONLY way it could ever happen in cannon.

I love that you're not rushing into anything. The story is well-paced, which is probably why it seems so realistic. And when it's funny, it's hillarious. I loved the male pregnancy bit in the last chapter! And them getting drunk in this one.

Anyway, I love this story and can't wait to read more of it. Hopefully soon.
Allanna-San chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
lmao! omg this is great! i love how they keep getting so close and then end up not doing anything over the top but at the same time i want them to screw already loll...omg this is hilaruis...thier drunk..teehee...and in the morning...Harry: why does my ard hurt? Draco:*shifty eyes* uhh I-I'm not sure...

Harry:*feels Draco's guilt* y. didn't d-d-do anything did you? MWAHAHAHA! I just kidding...and then draco's like...I dontl remember! I was soo drunk..so they think they;v had sex when really they havn't! hahaha I really like this...and I hope you finish it soon..I can't wait to read the next chapter! . keep up the good work! woot!
one w clouds chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
heggo!

i lobe your story! & i would like to request a sub harry for actual sex.

thx-one w/ clouds
Sarah chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
hehe. That was cute.
Warriorbride chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
Thought the male pregnancy conversation was wonderfully done and brought out an interesting side to Draco, more playful. Hope they both remember all the things they said to each other and about each other when the wake up. I am totally loving this story. Keep up the good work.
brigitte hempkett chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
oh god.

this is so wonderful. totally added it to my favorites.

you're brilliant.

hearts

tonilynn
Jepp chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
another fantastic chapter from the fantastic Anna Fugazzi, possibly the best yet. loved draco and harry being drunk, completly hilarious! (so funny that i snorted water out of my nose in laughter...very graceful.)keep up the brilliant chapters which are frankly practically perfect in every way. are you sure your name isn't mary poppins?
Kassy chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
OMFG! WHAT A CUTE STORY! AND I LOVE HOW THEIR GOING SO SLOWLY WITH THEIR SEXUAL ACTS...IT'S SO HOT!

I HOPE THEY SHAG SOON THOUGH...AND MAYBE THEY COULD BE A BIT FLUFFIER? PLEASE..."pouts*

AW I LOVE HARRY N DRACO! AND CHAP.7 WAS SOO FUNNY!

AND CUTE! PLEASE UPDATE SON!
3,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 223 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 243 .. Last Next »