Reviews for Bond
Prongsmate chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I think I liked this chapter better than the other ones...actually, no...I know I liked it better! I liked the tension between the couple and how Malfoy is...slowly...starting to grow fond of Harry! *grins widely*

Oh...and one more thing. A drunk Draco is a sexy Draco! XD Same goes for Harry! I LOVED that part! Can't wait for chapter 8!

Btw, do you know how long your story is gonna be? Like 10 chapters, 15, 20?...or...*looking hopeful*...perhaps more! :D I read this story..70 chapters so far and still counting...maybe the same's gonna happen with yours!

~One can only hope!~
Erythrocyte chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I reviewed after Chp 5 and I am still not disappointed with this story.

Drunk!Draco and Drunk!Harry are so funny together, especially when they described what each thought the other's drunk state would be.

Re: A "lemon" is a story that just has a lot of explicit action and usually has either a flimsy plot or is very long in length to cover a really good plot.

Re: I found this story rec'd on ( in one of the forum sections where people post queries and other people answer them. From there, I clicked on the link to your story and began to read.
Chandra Moon chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I was going to leave a review for the last chapter, but I didn't have time, and this one came out so quickly (not that I mind.) But, I was gonna say that Harry and Draco were talking about marrying other girls, and I was thinking-what if they want to stay married to each other?

This chapter was very good; I was worried that all the conflict would be gone now, or it would be very contrived, but it wasn't. The parts with Draco and Harry making out with Ron listening were hilarious...I have to stop reading this at school.

And the sex (sort of) scene against the tree was very hot ;-).

Excellent chapter...how many total do you have planned?
Phi ScarlaDraconia chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I like them drunk! They're giggly! It so cute! _ yum
El-Gilliath chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I'm loving it! Though, please let them progress a little beyond snogging would you? Groping will do nicely;)
xFadingSoulx chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
haha..i love them drunk

wow that was hilarious

i love this chapter :)
pixiedora chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
woo nuther great chappie! yay! aww ron can be so addorable! and draco and harry are so cute when they are drunk!
animegirl9001 chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I love the way they act when they're drunk.

You wrote it out perfectly.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rachy chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
You're fucking brilliant
celeste jacobs chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I love this chapter :) Very well written and it had me laughing at the end :)
impatient chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
I say get to the sex. Quickly..
Linari Tanis chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Aw...a date! How amazingly adorable! *cuddles with Draco plushie*
Jollie Killjoy chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Ooh, encroyable! I'm not much of a HP slash fan but hell, this looked interesting. I mean, it didn't seem like the kind of story in which the two fell in love out of nowhere in the most corny way possible (HAH, honestly) so I had to click. And I'm glad I did! You really delved deep into the characters, I think you did an especially good job on the father son thing and the whole controversial-ness of the fact that Harry's for the light side and Draco's, well... not, I suppose. The writing style's excellent, too, makes me laugh in a good way for whatever reason, and while not being overly poetic it's not too simplistic. Thumbs up!
coriander chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
I'm glad that harry's realizing how immature he's being. Things are getting better between them. want to say more but my keyboard's being a bitch. Spilled sweet tea on it. Wonder if that's fixable. Anyway, update soon!
mechee chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
I am so glad you didn't make this into a mpreg. That makes your bond story unique and different. I love where your taking things and the fact the boys are still mostly in character. You are a wonderful writter.
3,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »