Reviews for Bond
Gilldy chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
::little hearts floating about:: this has been the absolutly /best/ friggin none sex scene i've EVER seen! I love you! Become my ebil sex wall to giggle at everything slash.

I have this incredible urg to hug you, kiss you, then violate you in the worst way.

Not exactly in that order.

heh, maybe i should go get some sleep mm?

Ah, now that my wits have slightly returned... you have every one in character! i /love/ you! I admire you beyond admiration. I am also rather giddy at the prospect that my inner draco was rocking back and forth muttering something about fucking gryffindors. Not sure if it was an adjective or verb. i'd put my money on both... (and the inner draco is /way/ too fucking cannon to make me happy, the little prude)
Lyra Skywalker chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Yay! Yay! :D Great chapter! :D Have you got the other two written so you can update soon :P
Linari Tanis chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Finally! Harry's getting over his little 'afraid to get attached' problem. I actually give him props for being able to hold out against that beautiful Slytherin almost a month..._~ If Draco would only sense Harry's fear of Voldemort and tell him that he has no intentions of joining with him...*wistful sigh* then Harry would completely give in...-.-'
pottergothotter110 chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
ohh i love this fic! i jsut started reading it, and its wonderful. :)
Saber ShadowKitten chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
This is beyond brilliant. I've finally caught up and was crying out in protest when I saw no mroe chapters posted already. I cannot wait for more. Well done!
Lullaby to Rita chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Hi there! I started to read this fic a hour ago and I just couldn't stop! It is bloody fantastic! With a great plot, sexual tension, big chapters, Harry and Draco in character (I'm so happy this doesn't turn to be a big clichĂȘ fic where they fell imediatly in love!)... Well, the only thing I can't understand is why Lucius is out of Azkaban and what's happening to uncle Voldie... they aren't much concerned about him in this fic... But I love it in the same way! Please update soon and sorry for the bad english, I'm portuguese! ) *
shadowolf0379 chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
i am a member it's just late at night and i can't be arsed sigining in. anyways. i love your story my best friend recamended it to me and i must say i can't wait for the next chapter anyways happy writing.

love

nikki

x
coriander chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
I think it's funny that they always get really turned on in Potions lol. They should totally make out there and give Snape a heart attack. Anyway, great chapter, I loved it. All the snogging made me happy _
possible-chobit chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
*grins* I love it. Awesome fic. I wasn't so sure I liked it at first but I'm glad I kept on reading it's turning out to be something quite interesting.
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
This fic is so awesome! Seriously. It's one of the best bondage I've ever read! I like how you didn't make Harry and Draco shag as quickly as they seem to in most other fics, because it makes it seem more realistic. You're doing a really great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lubbleeone chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
heehehe...this is so...great? I like how their bonded but were still them anyway...alot of people change their personalitys and yours are very close to the actual books it cool and yeah I rerviewed so Im going now..post soon loves ya x
Sami chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Oh, my God, that was amazing! Update soon!
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
I really like this story please keep it going, id like to see more of them together!
Superchic chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Great, now I can't decide how much I love it. Either super-smexy much, or ultra-sensual much. Ok, now I'[m just sucking up to you, and I am wondering what you'll do about the whole, yanno, war thingy. Anyway, my wonderings will prolly mean nothing to you, please update really soon, cause I check everyday to see if you've posted, and I die when you don't! Love you!
sanzo chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
wow on chapie 4. that was a good fight.

and chapie five was just perfect. love the suspence. and the emotions are of the charts. its breathtaking.

gotta write another chapie soon. still wow
3,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »