Reviews for Bond
Chandra Moon chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Yay! You finally updated! I've been checking my email several times a day, hoping for an author alert. Unfortunately, today was the first day of school, so I had to wait until I got through ALL my homework until i got to read it. But I got there!

Fantastic chapter-though a bit too short, in my opinion, lol. Poor malfoy, I feel bad for him-but he really should try to keep his temper a bit. And harry, he needs to just shag malfoy already!

But good job with the pacing of the story; it really makes a difference.

Awesome chapter, and please hurry up with the next one!
Alexa82 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
God! This is just heavenly! What an amazing story!

Please MORE! :-)
cjandre chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
an excellent bonding fic - I love the ones where all does not go smooth - because we know that it wouldn't - right?

:-)

well done!
suckers love chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Yipes. Intense. I'm waiting for slash here. :) Lovely chapter. More soon pretty please?
Mister Jay chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Once again, favorite lines:

Not feeling terribly energetic, he opted to read Potions, which could always be counted on to keep him focussed. Thinking of studying Transfiguration right now made his head hurt. Abysmally difficult subject, taught by an abysmally humourless teacher. He'd be out like a light in minutes.

*Even though it's particularily long, I like it - a very Draco way of thinking.

"Really? You're not going to do a little reconnaissance work for us over there - uncover dastardly Gryffindor plots for world domination and all that?"

"Please. They're Gryffindors. Their idea of a dastardly plot is 'let's work really hard and endanger our lives for no good reason'."

*Lovely. The novelty never wears off. I could see that in the books, too.

"I don't know how good his research was, though - I think he only picked the topic so he'd be able to put naughty words into a paper and say they were quotes."

*lol, Fred. I need a copy of *that* paper, for sure.

"Harry, you're bonded."

*The ultimate all-pupose answer.

"Could you sleep with him, if you had to?"

"Yeah, I think so," Ron answered after a moment's reflection.

"Really. Him? This is Malfoy we're talking about. Calls Hermione a Mudblood, wanted her dead by Basilisk when he was barely twelve years old. Makes fun of your family and you, all the time. Wrote an entire song about you just to make you look like a fool. And we won't even mention his family or his political views."

Ron's face was a little disgusted.

"My point exactly," Harry said.

*Who wouldn't want to sleep with him, no matter what he'd done?

Harry's answering grin broke the tension and they suddenly found themselves laughing together loudly, forgetting their roommates.

"Shut up, you wankers!" Dean's irate groan was followed by a pillow hurled towards them with more strength than accuracy.

"Potter, would you like me to hex you?" Malfoy asked sleepily. "Because I will if you wake me up again."

"Hex Ron too while you're at it," mumbled Neville, turning over and putting a pillow over his head.

"Sorry," they apologized to the room at large as a soft snore came floating from Seamus' bed.

*o.O Neville agreeing with Draco? A sure sign of the Armageddon ... *hides in Armageddon-proof shelter*

"No, I didn't think so. I wouldn't put it past my house mates to spare no effort to get past any locking or privacy spells on my bed. If only to figure out who collects on the pool money." Harry chuckled despite himself. "Zabini's especially eager to win; I think we cost him about ten Galleons already, he'd bet we'd be shagging the day we fainted in the Great Hall. He's placed a new bet but won't tell me for what day."

"Why not?"

"He thinks I've placed a bet myself."

Harry laughed out loud, unexpectedly. "And have you?"

"Well I wouldn't tell you, would I? That would blow my 'patience' ploy to hell."

*Now there's a nifty plot twist ... I wouldn't put it past Draco to scheme the poor Slytherins out of their money ...

"Go to hell," Draco hissed.

"Already there, thanks."

"Shut up."

*The perfect little bitch fight. *snickers*

Much as it pains me to agree with anything Hermione Granger says, she just may be on to something here. Have you considered dropping out, just for a little while?"

*Hmm, Pansy, what is your alterior motive?

"Never thought I'd see Pansy Parkinson agree with Hermione about anything."

"Now you've seen it. Go back to your bubble."

*goes hand-in-hand with the above snippet, and is very funny to boot.

And then, of course, there's the entire fight that I loved. And how Draco's point of view refers to Harry as Potter, and vice versa for Harry's. All in all, overall, the fic is great, and if you could just update as soon as possible, I'd love you very much, and all that jazz.

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
Josephine282 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
oh, I loved this chapter! do u know why I really think this fic is much better than a thousend others in this web? it's because you're not rushing things, and I love it that you're showing us that they really don't love each other (yet..I hope, lol) because sometimes in other fics the transition between hate and love seems rushed.

Lol sorry, for rambling. I'll just shut up now :)
myniephoenix chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
wonderful update.. absolutely wonderful... i feel so bad for them both... fix it author.. fix it..
eyeinthesky chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
(evil chuckle) Like the forced cuddle time.
Slayerq chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Interesting idea and story. Draco is very much Draco; you are doing a good job with characterization. Voldemort's reaction to the bonding will show interest too. Thanks!
Belladonna Malfoy chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Okay..this is a really good story...wait..that's an understatement..this is one of the best fics I've ever read! I've added you to my favorite authors list and my favorite stories list...I don't do that for many authors...so please please please put the rest of the chapters up! Please...I'll review again if you do so right now!

Much love

-Bella
SLNS chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Seems to me that both of them act like nasty snots, not just Draco. I liked that Draco didn't want to use a spell to make Harry have sex with him but Harry needs to get over the shrinking virgin attitude. He is carrying it a little too far. I think though when you have him get over it that he should come out of it as a really dominate sexual partner. Submissive Harry is not attractive at all. Are we ever going to find out who put up the bonding spell? Be a hoot if it was Dumbledore trying to bring them together. I hope you can reveal it soon.
shadowcat15 chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Yay for new chappies.
makalaseri chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
I love this so far. I'm glad to see it taking place more slowly, and that they aren't already shagging like rabbits.
Snoopy Sayles chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
This is brilliant! The way you've paced everything is perfect, they're not going too fast, unlike a load of other fics. I'm loving the sexual tension btw! It was so weird, the bit when they're in potions and neither of them can concentrate, the song 'Danger! High Voltage' by Electric 6 came on and it was so appropriate that I had to laugh! It put me in such a good mood!

Loving your work!

x :)
mechee chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Love it. I cant wait to see what you have in stor for them when they finally get their act together. Please hurry and update this is my fav story and I need more.
3,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 .. Last Next »