Reviews for Bond
sesshysfavhuman chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
You are very welcome. This was another great chapter. This was so funny i laughed my ass of. I hope the boys get their stuff right soon or they are never going to be able to be away form each other. You are a wonderful writter with a creative mind. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Miss Heidi chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Wow! That was great! I love your story! I love the really long chapters! keep it up! I love long chapters lol especially to awesome fics like yours:). I laughed alot about malfoy making fun of harry... It was just too amusing even tho i love them both equally. I hope you continue to write:D YOU'D MAKE ME VERY VERY HAPPY:)

Cheers Queers,

Heidi
mellebelle chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
I'm positively sucked in. Please update soon, as I'm quivering with anticipation. They seem perfectly in character and the fight they are both putting up is spectacularly accurate, in my opinion. Keep up the good work.
Josephine282 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
''Here, pretend he's a teddy bear'' and ''The curse does not say You Will Socialize With Other People, or You Will Coo Like Fucking Lovebirds'' made me laugh for ages I love this story! it's so well written
Sami chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
"Believe me, I'd love to! Unfortunately I'm married to 'I'm Saving Myself Forever For God Only Knows What' and I swear if you tell me this isn't a marriage I will kill you, this is exactly what marriage is all about, NOT fucking the person you're supposed to fuck, and not being able to fuck anybody else either!"

That made me laugh so hard.

Update soon!
Chandra Moon chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
one of the best stories i've come across in awhile...very original, and superbly written. Things are progressing very nicely-anxious for draco and harry to do it!

suggestion has been weird lately about mature stories, and randomly deletes some of the better ones. back up your reviews, just in case.
Mister Jay chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Favorite lines [Normally, I wouldn't do this sort of thing - but you're a special case]:

'It's hardly Advanced Arithmancy, Potter.'

*Cute, funny, witty, and all-around Malfoy-ish. One of the best lines in this chapter.

'Pretend he's a teddy bear.'

*Poor Draco - how would you like to be told to imagine your worst enemy as one of those fluffy bears that you take to bed with you?

'He's also an arrogant manipulating-'

'You say that as though it's a bad thing.'

'It is.'

'Potter, should I remind you that that's your father-in-law you're talking about?'

'Oh god, no,'

*A snicker-worthy conversation.

'Yes, and Slytherins are well known for trusting the honesty of their rivals. It's part of how we get ahead in life.'

*Very true. *snorts*

An excellent new installment of the fic. I think that we find the pacing of the fic good because the chapters are long. And don't worry about the characters being OOC - so far their fine for the situation you've put them in. Anyway, I must once again state that I love the ideas you use for this fic, and the overall plot. Update as soon as possible.

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
fifespice chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
this was another good chapter but really malfoy taunting harry isnt goign to improve things is it? its not his fault he is a halfblood brought up by muggles
Mister Jay chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Wow. O.O This is really good. Really, really good. I love it. Please, update soon.

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
mechee chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
this is a wonderful bond story. I love the way you portray the boys I hope you dont rush into the sex parts and when you do get that far i hope you are as discriptive with it as you were with the rest of the story :) Keep up the good work and hope to see an update soon
Twilight o0o Princess chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
I am intrigued by your story. Your chapters are extremely long, which is good! You are keeping the charactors personalities the same too, not OOC. Very good, update soon!

Cheers! the Princess
eyeinthesky chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Well writen. Very intersting. Like the flow of the gradual comprimises.
Sami chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
This is really good. Please update soon!
CuriosityNeko chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
o, update soon. I love this and cannot wait for more. Don't keep me hangen'
Akanna chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Still so nice! I can wait for next chapter! - I'm getting used of it!

LOL

Anyway, that's really great, not something we're used to see, us, HP/DM fans ;

Keep going, really! D