Reviews for Bond
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2018
That was an amazing story up to the very end were it was rushed and cut short abruptly. So sad to see it thrown away. That ending was a huge disapointment
MrsSlythindor chapter 22 . 10/29/2018
Three words: phantastic - awesome - stunning
I loved every second reading that story.
I know okay chapter 22 . 10/28/2018
I'm glad there was an ending even if Voldemort still isn't dead.
I know okay chapter 21 . 10/28/2018
I'm glad they got together for real now.
I know okay chapter 20 . 10/28/2018
Yikes! Trying to pull off switching identities that often has to be difficult.
I know okay chapter 19 . 10/28/2018
Oh, no, what's wrong with Harry?!
I know okay chapter 18 . 10/28/2018
Well, they knew something like this had to be coming. Maybe it will ultimately be better for Draco.
I know okay chapter 17 . 10/28/2018
His father did all that? Talk about someone being abusive. Them having sex again is a terrible idea, especially in their situation.
I know okay chapter 16 . 10/28/2018
Poor boys. It's hard getting over a relationship. I'm glad some of the people remained friendly, but it would have been better if all of them were. What's this thing with Harry and headaches though?
I know okay chapter 15 . 10/28/2018
This dissolution of their relationship is rather heartbreaking, especially when they had finally learned to get along. I'm not saying they should be in a forced bond they didn't choose, but they were probably better off with it.
I know okay chapter 14 . 10/27/2018
Lucius actually found the person that cast the curse? Now will it be removed or is it more complicated than that?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
/:]
I know okay chapter 13 . 10/12/2018
Poor Draco. I can't imagine having a father like that.
I know okay chapter 12 . 10/12/2018
I so would have done what Pansy did to that kid. Maybe not for myself, but for a friend definitely.
I know okay chapter 11 . 10/12/2018
Hmm... That would be extremely difficult since no one trusts the other side.
3,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »