Reviews for More Than Just Paperwork
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
If this fic isn't finished, I highly reccomend posting another chapter. It truly is a fantastic fic. I LOVE IT! Fantastic job!
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Hey, this needs an angst warning. I agree wholeheartedly that this would be what Naruto would do but that sucks especially given the life he's led. Good work for capturing the emotions correctly.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Liked this story very much. liked the constructs you used such as 'its not all paperwork', the birds and the use of konohamaru.

very well done and concieved
Xinthos chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I totally agree with you on that aspect. I think that if it would make his friends happier he'd give up what he wanted. I like the metaphor with the birds, I didn't really understand it until the end.
Dark Lil Corner chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Now that was very poetic. Normally, I don't like anything having to do with Sakura and Sasuke, but since this was more about Naruto and how he felt about those two, I didn't mind.

A very touching piece. The imagery with the birds was a nice addition.

Sorano
Raina chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Short, sweet, to the point. Well written and existing perfectly as a oneshot. Wouldn't be surprised if this happened, lol.
madnarutofan chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
woah, uber sad..
Houtori chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
That was so sweet... Just like Naruto to do that actually... I'm glad he's the Rokudaime here!

Keep it up!
Heaven's Judgement chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Pretty sad and touching. Really like the metaphor you used with the birds didn't understand their significance until the very end.
MingShun chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
A story without conflict...it's relaxing. Definitely worth reading. I'm glad everyone's safe and healthy. This is great! Thanks!
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Naruto is a good Rokudaime. He understands the point of a Hokage, to protect everyone in the village and make sure everyone is happy, even at the cost of his hapiness and health. Thus, I give you 9/10.
DanieLuvsPyro chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Aw sweet! I had a goofy little grin on my face the whole way through. I'm a fan of Kakashi as the 6th, but I really like this piece. Thanks!
emilyasia chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
how sweet
vedmid chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was great. The dialouge, particularly Naruto's was excellent.