Reviews for The Phantomization of Broadway!
IvoryWolf chapter 62 . 7/17/2007
omg...this just made my day
Firefighter Capsicle chapter 65 . 4/6/2007
Will you please do another Les Miserables parody? Maybe Red and Black?
E. Linnet chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I have a vived image in my head of Carlotta storming off with her poodle after that. Awesome ;P
browneyedgurl611 chapter 64 . 12/28/2006
LOL!

The 'Rent' song parodies are hilarious!
Captain Clown chapter 62 . 11/26/2006
LOL! Oh wow... That was really funny... Oh man. Good job. :D
PhantomBialystock chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
I went back to see if I recognized any of these songs after adding to my collection of showtunes CDs. Cool Wells Fargo Wagon parody. I love the Music Man.
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 64 . 10/11/2006
Season's of lassos

i love that.
musical phan chapter 63 . 9/4/2006
i loved all the songs could you do another song from rent
PhantomBialystock chapter 64 . 9/3/2006
Besides the fact I love Raoul and there is a lot of Raoul-bashing, I like it! How about Viscount of the House, a parody of Master of the House from Les Miserables?
Catherine J chapter 64 . 9/3/2006
he he he... that's funny... hmm... Have you seen the producers? You could do I wanna be a Broadway Producer and change it to like I wanna Be an Opera Singer or something XD
Angelstreasure chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
i am going to die of laughter, That was so funny! okk gotta go read the rest!
Ascend With Ivy chapter 22 . 8/13/2006
Lol. I actually love Raoul, but this is funny. Of course, I also write phantom slash so... -_-;; Oh and I LOVE the Today 4 U one. I burst out laughing and creeped out my friend.
PhantomBialystock chapter 56 . 8/5/2006
I love all these songs. LOL! I broke out into song during the Brady Bunch parody. Do you know Master of the House from Les Mis? I would love to see a parody of that, or Elegance from Hello Dolly.
silentfilmfan91 chapter 63 . 7/28/2006
I love this! A lot of chapters too!

Wow you must know a LOT about Broadway that's cool Broadway rocks
DonJuanFantome chapter 38 . 7/27/2006
oh my god, this stuff is freakin' hilarious! I've been reading it during school and have been tryin' my best not to laugh! Good job!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »