Reviews for Enough
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aww this is so heart-wrenching and beautiful!
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
D,:

Poor Remus. Poor Harry!

Yeah. That was depressing, in a good way, sort of.
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
beautiful, you're an amazing author, you are absolutely brilliant at writing sad, touching, and sweet fics, love how you wrote Remus remembering the "good old days" and had him open up to Harry a little, and tell him that he missed Sirius...
Jayden Winters chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I liked this. Harry was to Remus in this story as Remus was to Sirius in the Absolution series. I love it.

I know that you don't write fanfiction anymore, but if I were to draw you some fanart from your stories this summer, would you look at it?

~Jayden
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Poor Remmie! Man you must be getting tired of me now. I've reviewed a LOT of your stories, I think. They're so GOD, though! Keep writing, especially HP! Especially Siri and Remmie! But no slash!
monty1692 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked this a lot. Very well written!
avi17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This is a very touching story, to me. You've characterized Remus perfectly, as you have in all your other stories that I've read, and I can easily see this happening in the book-no...in real life. Despite the fact that werewolves and wizards and whatnot don't really exist, your stories, both in the outer and inner conflicts, the settings and characters, are so stark and down-to-earth that I'm starting to think they could.

Amazing.

~Avi-chan
Kanitai chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow. If I could write half as well as you I'd be overjoyed. It's so... emotional. I loved it.
nuwie chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Here I am again. * sigh * Don't you feel J.K somehow also avoided the subject of Sirius entirely ? I do... And I also got a problem with this Tonks romance thing. Not that I'm against the idea, but I feel it was done clumsily...

I love how you treat Sirius and Remus friendship. I've seen you wrote a serie about it, I'm gonna check it.
RemusLupinRocks chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Aw... I love your stories!
EsScaper chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very nice and quite touching. I too found HBP to be "lacking". I would have done things differently as well. I was quite taken back at the lack of grief in Harry, considering he supposedly loved Sirius so much. I felt like he was just brushed under the rug.

Esc...who still does not believe that he would have killed him...you know who I mean.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very nice. Seriously, you should have way more fans as you write beautifully. Again on my faves.
ALonelySoul chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
BEAUTIFUL!

You had me crying my eyes out at the end.

Characterization, dialog, descriptive (while there were a few typos they didn't bother me), everything vert well done.

The angst, the regret, the loss, and want...perfect.

I miss my Sirius. Almost as much as Remus and Harry. Truly a very well done moment between them.

Keep up the great work!
Miki chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Lovely, as always :) Exactly what I've come to expect! After being incredibly depressed when I read the HBP, this was just what I needed. Excellent, mellon nin, keep up the good work! I can't wait to see your upcoming stories!

-Alone Dreaming
Rutu chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow. . .that was different. . .What I mean is, it wasn't like one of those super-angsty-filled-with-angst stories, but much calmer. I think I prefer this one at the moment 'cuz after HBP, a little calmness is needed. . .Can't wait for your next story! BTW, I think Harry was staying in Ron's room for Christmas, but that doesn't really matter. . .