Reviews for The Diary
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice little story. Knew there had to be some twist at the end, but couldn’t guess what it would be. Great work as usual. Love your stories.
peaceloveandchrist chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was a really fantastic story! The ending was amazing:)
E. Linnet chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
The last line made me gasp out loud, which was a bit embarrassing in the middle of a library :P I love this fic-you did a really nice job with Christine's voice.
Asparaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Holy crow Sophie's a de Chagny!

Wow...loved it. It's an interesting thought behind it, too...how would the story sound to someone who's never heard of it? I mean, we know it so well, but it's sort of cool to think how a (rather vague) first-hand account would sound to someone. Oh, I donno if that makes any sense, or if it just sounds stupid. Loved it, though...definitely on favorites. (And you're on my favorite authors, by the way...)
tasha chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
holy crap...that was an unexpected twist!

even though this is a one-shot, i think this is my favorite story i've read of yours. i was blown away.

i honestly don't know what to say, except...*great* job. i love this story. it has a nice, mysterious twist. hats off to you.

cheers!

-tasha
x.X.Bex.X.x chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
o, that was so cool! i never expected sophie to be a de changy. o, you tricked me! lol, sorry. for some reason the end got me all excited. i loved it.
Ram Jas chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
AWESOME! That was such a great story! And the ending! Awesome!
Gingalops chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Ok how comes Sophie gets a whole story and I only get a cameo as a pizza girl tut tut not impressed, but great story by the way x x
babymene17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Nice little twist at the end! Although the thing with the boyfriend wasn't as developed as it could have been, it was still really good.
melzthegreat chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Awesome story! Very, very well done. Kudos to you for the amazing original storyline!

Great ending!

You are very talented! Keep up the great work, I'm off to check some of your other stories :)
Miss Daae chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Great twist at the end, I never would have guessed. Fab fic.
phantomann chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hey... can I borrow your muse for the weekend? how do you do it? Another great fic. Very original and I loved the ending. Brava!
harem98 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I simply loved the end. Good work. Harem
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Sad for Eric but still good.
andersm chapter 1 . 7/20/2005