Reviews for Alternate Boston
omry.grinberg chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Open ended.. But I like it! Good JOB! And It's all so consistent. I don't remember any plot holes. Thank you.
Henrika chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Trippy. Extremely trippy. In a good way. I liked how you managed to keep a coherent thread of story going between the reality skips. It came off with great effect. Nice characterization for Malcolm and Trip as well. Keep writing!
Romanse chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
WOW! What a gem of a creative story that was! One of the most original and interesting plots I've read across fandom.

It was such an fascinating journey. I had no idea where this plot was going, all I knew was that I was enjoying the ride and couldn't wait to get to the end. Now that I did, I'm terribly sorry because I truly enjoyed this story and I wanted it to go on and on! : )

Congratulations on having written a superb story. You superior writing skills allowed you to carry out a plot that could have easily been muddled in the hands of a lessor writer.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've written.
Visage chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
What an interesting tale! Very descriptive and full of action. I loved the tone of your piece! Thank you for sharing this with us.
James Jago chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Damned if I know where this is going; puts me in mind of 'Neverwhere', but it's none the worse for it.
Jedi Takeru chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
*whistles* You, my friend, have a DAMN good piece of writing here...with one comp[laint. I don't think Trip was his 'Southern Self' enough...but what the hell. This is...AWESOME!
forlornhope1865 chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
Creepy, creepy. I was so creeped out by Gaiman's Neverwhere that I couldn't finish reading it. Your story is right up there with his in creepiness. Scary.
purpleperdi chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
This was such an unusual and interesting take on the 'gets ill on away mission' premise. I thought it was brilliant! Glad that Malcolm and Trip's friendship was explored here as well, as I do think Trip would have stood by him. Also, the other ancillary characters were well fleshed out. Nice one!
The Libran Iniquity chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
Very good story, although someone really should remind Phlox and co. that sanity is a highly overrated state of mind... ;)

Nah, this was great, and an intriguing spin on suburban ghost stories also.
firebirdgirl chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
Good story! I am lad that everything worked out ok...happy writing on all your other fics!
Sita Z chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
Loved how Malcolm prepared for his first day back, the boot polishing was just so typical of him ;-). The conversation between Trip and Malcolm was very well done, and wrapped everything up in a nice way. Thanks for a great story, and I hope you're already working on your next!

Sita
Hisster chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Wonderful piece. I always like you endings they are son neatly finished. I have a smile on my face from reading the ending. Love it. Can't wait for you next story. :)
volley chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Very well-written, as always. I really enjoyed this story. It has all the ingredients I like, mystery, a bit of drama, friendship, and a happy ending. And, last but not least, you update so quickly! Thank you!

So... when is your next one?
Rinne chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Very nice ending.
spike247uk chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
oh like it - you just want to wrap your arms around Malcolm and tell him everything is going to be ok!

Looking forward to the next chapter ;o)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »