Reviews for Say My Name, Say My Name
SlythrnMdbld chapter 1 . 10/19

Harry then ran out of the compartment, shrieking in laughter. Draco's roar was heard by the entire train.

"Potter!" Harry ran to Hermione and Ron's compartment- panting for breath.

"Where have you been, Harry?" At Hermione's question, he blushed, but did not get a chance to answer because Ron had spoken.

"Did you do something to Malfoy? We heard the yell." Harry chuckled evilly at this.

"Yep! Well, sort of... He'll be here in a bit, probably."

"What did you do?" Harry smirked and shook his head.

"Just watch. Hey, how was your guys' inheritance?"

"Wonderful, Harry!" But, before he had he chance to answer, Malfoy burst into the carrige.

"Say it correctly!" Were the first words out of his mouth.

"No, MALFOY." Harry smirked. Ron and Hermione exchanged curious looks.

"You have to!"

"Make me!"

"Oh, I will..." Harry suddenly realized what he had said, and his eyes widened. He sighed.

"You owe me forever! Okay?"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just say it!" Harry narrowed his eyes, facing off with Malfoy. Ron and Hermione realized that Harry and Draco had forgotten they were there.

"Oh! Hermione, Ron..."

"What's going on?" Harry mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like 'stupid submissive'. "Harry?" Draco chose just this time to speak up.

"We could always show them, HARRY." Harry glanced sharply at Draco, then burst out laughing.

"I'd do that just to see them squirm."

"Why would we squirm, Harry?" But Hermione had a calculating look on her face.

"Did Ron and I tell you that we were Mates?"

"No. Congratulations, though!" Harry then turned back to glaring at Malfoy.

"Say. It."

"Say it!"

"Say it!" Harry shook his head.

"What will make you say it?"

"Nothing less than last time, MALFOY. See you later!" And with that Harry took a perplexed Ron and an understanding Hermione and left the carriage, just as the train ground to a stop at Hogwarts. Harry's light laugh coincided with Draco's victorious one. A few days later, it came out that the two boys were Mates, and that there was a never-ending struggle over Draco's name. And Ron finally understood. He wished he didn't.

Everyone lived Happily Ever After. Because I said so.
The End.
SlytherinMudblod chapter 1 . 10/18
Veela!Malfoy is definitly best.

Great fic! harry with wings
SlythrnMdbld chapter 1 . 10/11
Veela Draco! Im in with veela draco! *faints*

Sapphire50 chapter 1 . 8/28
Veela Draco I absolutely love him like that. By the way I really like this one shot it's amazing!
bree chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
veela malfoy and veela harry potter
moshigirl1303 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
i think that you did wonderfully with this fic and in my opinion a veela draco is better
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Well if refusing to say his name will get you all that I would refuse to say it any chance I got.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Gabby chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Veela Malfoy definately
Thedarkenderwolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Veela Draco Malfoy
Draco dragon
Malfoy bad faith
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was awesome and so sweet. Loved it
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Great Story xD
mira chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Muito fofa sua fic *-* I loved
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
prossessive and lovely vampire
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ooh..soooo swweeet XD
And yummy. I agree with you. Harry is perfect as submissive. I wish to read more story like this :)