Reviews for Someone Like You
aholmdahl chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Hey, so you should definitely keep up the writing. This is a great story, and you are a really good writer. I love the way you describe the party, and the way you have Summer's thoughts- it really matches the Summer that the show started out with, the fake exterior with so much more on the inside. I can't wait to see more!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
good fic

post soon

RJ
Dogsbody chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
It was an okay chapter.
i lov ben mckenzie chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
this story is realy good but i hope you update soon coz u havent in ages
anonymous-who chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
woah nice beggining update soon!
Scary-Girly chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
I know many men swimmers...they do shave their chests and legs. hehe.
recentforgery chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
you wrote the dialogue between seth and ryan very well. everything seth says sounds like something he would say on the show. well done!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
ooh this is fun and well written
pitah chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
this is good)
Dogsbody chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
I loved Seth's answer, to Sandy's question about whether or not there might be drugs at Holly's party!All in all, it was a good one thing though,colonge is was one sprays on to smell colon is a part of the digestive system, which processes don't get offended!I just thought this is something, that you need to know.
RyansGirl09 chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Lovin the story! Please continue! PLZ PLZ PLZLovin the story! Please continue! PLZ PLZ PLZLovin the story! Please continue! PLZ PLZ PLZLovin the story! Please continue! PLZ PLZ PLZLovin the story! Please continue! PLZ PLZ PLZ
Emily chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
This is good. Update soon.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I do like the RM chats... They've just met each other briefly before and already they act like they've known each other for awhile...That's cool :) It just sucks that Luke got in between RM :( Oh well. At least Ryan is thinking instead of acting... I just wanted RM to get more close, perhaps. Anywhoo, please continue when you can.
I-Believe-In-The-Butterflies chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Good chapter. But I am hoping that this story is a little different than your last one and Marissa and Luke break up quicker and all that.

Great writing though.