Reviews for Sincerely Yours, Clow Reed
Jo Suzuki chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Haha! This one really made me laugh! I especially loved the last part - "Silver Eyes and Golden Fur" ROFL! )) )) awesome work! :D
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
hahahhahaha..love it!
Paranormal State chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
OMG! HILARIOS! (spelling?) Clow (may he rest in peace) has not made me laugh in any eriol/clow fics, he actually makes me cry in most of them. Anyways, enough of my babbling, great writing!

BYE BYE!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It's very witty and very Clow. I can certainly imagine him taking over the body for ten minutes or so to pen the letter before disappearing with a chuckle. Don't worry. Your sense of humor shines through. It's very funny. I laughed so hard at the P.P.S! Plenty of in-jokes and implications too! Lovely work! :)
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 1/16/2009

Brilliant! I love the humor

And of course, I love how you portrayed Clow Reed. You're a very good writer
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
lol lol lol

"silver eyes and golden fur"...priceless
cookiemania789 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Lin: That was hilarious! I can't believe it! You should make a lot more stories like these, it really takes gloom away. Nice job! Nicely written and with a good sarcastic sense of humor.

Kay: I'd have to sgree with her a hundred percent. It was such an amusing story that Lin actually rolled down on the floor and clutched he stomach.

Lin: Hey!

Kay: As she said, it was fantastically written. Good work. Although, I would have loved to see what was Eriol's reaction to Clow Reeds -Ahem- 'suggestions'. Again, I highly praise your witty sense of humor.
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
to tell you frankly, and no this is not an exageration, this fic had always been my companion whenever i feel bad. this always makes me happy (and im not saying this to boost ur ego whatsoever). i have been reading this for probably more than a hundred times and it can still take off the weariness i feel inside and i feel relieved afterwards.

this is something unusual and i thank you(with my deepest gratitude and lowest bow) for making a great fic such as this.
Greki chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Lol, that was actually *very* nice. I always portrayed Clow as some sort of grown-up, mischiveous child, but this was also very cool! xD Great job!
WingedSerpent chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Clow having a wry sense of humor, especially in relation to Eriol, is probably right on mark. That especially applies if we take anything that CLAMP themselves have hinted at, as well as what Ichihara Yuuko has said of him in xHOLiC and Fei Wong Reed has commented on in Tsubasa. Hmm... I suppose it would be good to take both of their opinions with a grain of salt.

Still, an amusing piece.