Reviews for Sincerely Yours, Clow Reed
littlemisshappytart chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
so hilarious! i love your sense of humor! definitely deserves two thumbs up! (and applause to your 100th review)
madison camelia chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Hahahaha, just like my imagine of Clow when pairing him with Yuuko in Tsubasa. In mine, Clow and Yuuko both love sake and singing when drunk. Is that funny ?
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hahahahaha. i love it :)
Jo Suzuki chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Haha! This one really made me laugh! I especially loved the last part - "Silver Eyes and Golden Fur" ROFL! )) )) awesome work! :D
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010 it!
Paranormal State chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
OMG! HILARIOS! (spelling?) Clow (may he rest in peace) has not made me laugh in any eriol/clow fics, he actually makes me cry in most of them. Anyways, enough of my babbling, great writing!

Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It's very witty and very Clow. I can certainly imagine him taking over the body for ten minutes or so to pen the letter before disappearing with a chuckle. Don't worry. Your sense of humor shines through. It's very funny. I laughed so hard at the P.P.S! Plenty of in-jokes and implications too! Lovely work! :)
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 1/16/2009

Brilliant~! I love the humor~

And of course, I love how you portrayed Clow Reed. You're a very good writer~
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
lol lol lol

"silver eyes and golden fur"...priceless
cookiemania789 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Lin: That was hilarious! I can't believe it! You should make a lot more stories like these, it really takes gloom away. Nice job! Nicely written and with a good sarcastic sense of humor.

Kay: I'd have to sgree with her a hundred percent. It was such an amusing story that Lin actually rolled down on the floor and clutched he stomach.

Lin: Hey!

Kay: As she said, it was fantastically written. Good work. Although, I would have loved to see what was Eriol's reaction to Clow Reeds -Ahem- 'suggestions'. Again, I highly praise your witty sense of humor.