Reviews for In the Red Night
crusaderat2011 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
very well done hits to the books very few have read them, hard to finde good fafict for crusade these days loved this
Danielle chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
Good characterisation, entertaining & thrilling. Read all 10 chapters in one sitting, had to find out what happened!
sfescher chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
This story was really well written. You kept Galen and Matthew in character very well, and I consider that to be super important in any fan fiction. I also really enjoyed your style of writing. I'm a sucker for the "hurt/comfort-writing" as you described in your profile.

I know I should put some constructive criticism in here, though there wasn't much wrong to point out. I noticed just one typo. I guess maybe the splotches of backstory references (i,e; Isabelle) seemed to be thrown in for the sake of making references and didn't flow with the story as well. But other than that, this was very well written, and I was completely drawn into the story. I only hope that you continue to write more (especially about Crusade).
Ivy3 chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
Incredible. You have captured the essence of the show and of Galen and your extensive knowledge of "The Passing of the Technomages" just makes it all the better. As usual, I enjoy your works and read through them with baited breath and in one shot. Hopefully you will write more Galen-centric stories in the future, perhaps some where he isn't badly wounded and dying...:)
Panko Piskun chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
Awesome. It makes me yearn for the series anew. Characters were spot-on, emotions were wrenching (my favourite kind), and the whole thing flowed very well.

Fantastic effort and amazing output. Lovely.
Lerrinus chapter 10 . 9/11/2005

Great Fic! I loved your descriptions of Galen's magic and their injuries were very realistic so I could see them as I was reading the story. Perfect characterizations all around. Please keep up the wonderful work! *hugs* :-)
mirth513 chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
yep, i'm with Pris on this one! Liked the tiny winged pig thou. Looking forward to your next excursion. Thanks for the entertainment while it lasts. Plus, one can always go back and re-read. _
Pris chapter 10 . 8/12/2005
Please tell me this wasn't the last chapter!
Pris chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
You are the Master Of The Cliffhangers...
mirth513 chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
still loving it! Sorry, i haven't been able to review individual chapters, was on vacation. But, once i got back i had seven chapters to read at once! _ Joy!

This might be a standard rescue fic, but you're putting your own personal swing on things (extreme Galen angst). It's an enjoyable read and yep! there's more than one person reading it. Keep up the excellent work, cheers, later

Pris chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
I don't think it would be nice of me to leave reviews with different names...

Great chapter!
Pris chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
Pris chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Pris chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
You are EVIL!

Update soon. *prettypleasewithcherryontop*
Pris chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
You like suspense, don't you?