Reviews for In Remembrance Of
HIfromshreya chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Your stories are a pleasure to read. Insightful and well-written. And impeccable grammar! Thanks!
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That...was..so...beautiful...really, it's breathtaking. I like how...how..oh, I like everything!I wish I could write like you...I love it! Everything's in character (that's super duper important) and the last part was so nostalgic...Makes me wanna cry. Her crush is over and gone with..yet the memories of it will always be there...Ahh..I love nostalgic stories.
weatherleaf chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
o..i love the part when yukito and sakura first met in her house. 3 it was so cute! _ great job!
Drumming-Femme chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
oh, you almost had me crying!
Elihice chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Very, very good. I love the way you can get inside Sakura's head from a more mature point of view.
Hoshikara chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Konnichiwa!
aww, what a sweet and nice fanfic _ ive always want Sakura and Yukito all the time...all the time..
genki-cherry chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Very nice... I'm a huge fan of the Sakura/Yukito pairing, but Touya/Yukito is sweet too. Although I hate Syaoran to death, his involvement in the fic was minimal, and it was a very beautiful little story. I enjoyed it _ (which is rare for CCS with all my odd biases)
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
aww...nice and reflective...i like it.
i'll be looking out 4 more of ur fics!
Sakura Shintayu chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Amazing:D. I love the little poems in the middle
Alezia chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This is beautiful. The song's lyrics, the title, and – of course – the dreamy prose all go together so well that it's just amazing. This fic is gorgeous, and I wish there were more out there like it. Thank you for posting.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
that was so cute...kinda whimsical...but very nice:D
B2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Even though I haven't commented on this before, don't think that I haven't read it over and over again and madly sparkled over it each time that I did.

Again, you amaze me with the poignancy of your works-no matter how many times I read a work of yours, the emotions are so near, so immediate and powerful, I feel as if I'm reading it for the first time.
Kazeya chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
I love your fic, I really do! It was very sweet and well written as well. - And, no, it didn't seem like Sakura was regretting her decisions. All in all, a wonderful fic that makes you feels all "aww!"-like and fuzzy. -
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
KAWAII! Although I hate TY, I loved this fic! I know, I've used the word 'kawaii' in all the reviews I've ever gave you, but it's the word to describe it. Actually, all of your fics are just so perfect! I loved this one! Sweet!
Ciircee chapter 1 . 9/16/2001