Reviews for Lady Velisna
Infinity Lily chapter 68 . 1/21
I am incapable of proper speech at the moment. Just amazing!
Definition Of Awesome chapter 1 . 1/7
Ooooh, I like how you started off the story...Very nice entrance. Kind of flashy, but nice.
A Path That's Clear chapter 68 . 12/27/2013
Wow. My mind has been blown (and so has my day since I spent its entirety reading this story. Not that I regret that decision at all). Seriously, one of the most amazing stories I've read on this site ever. My head is still spinning. I can't believe it's over!
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 68 . 10/26/2013
velisna comes from the latin word venalis which means slve for sale. right?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm not really sure as to how old lily is in this chapter... is she starting hogwarts?
Guest chapter 68 . 5/16/2013
This is such an AMAZING story. really really really gooooood.
WolfDarkfur chapter 68 . 4/4/2013
So good! Great idea, kinda unusual in that she has power... but she doesn't help. I like it though, it works well. Absolutely love the ending, how it becomes cannon. Great idea and written really well.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
i love it!
Peanutsfan1823 chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
I love this FanFic, it's one of my favorites. but I just realized something. Tonks was in Hufflepuff. o.o
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 68 . 1/8/2013
awww i 3 this story it's really good and awesome writing
Guest chapter 68 . 11/8/2012
This was an amazingly intricate story, wonderfully written, and incredibly enjoyable.
Guest chapter 68 . 7/4/2012
This story was truly amazing and creative! One of THE best fanfic's I've ever read- I almost cried at the end- it was sooooo good!
jowilleatyuh chapter 68 . 5/13/2012
I love it. Simply put. I absolutely adored it. Love the ending; heck I liked the entire story- Definitely a different perspective, this story. Love the plot and I love the consistency
jowilleatyuh chapter 36 . 5/12/2012
*gapes* LOVE the ending of this chapter- Love love love love LOVE! Brilliant- Absolutely brilliant! THANK YOU FOR BEING THE ONLY AUTHOR SO FAR WHO HAS INCLUDED THE 'BEGINNING' OF PETER'S BETRAYAL! Thank youuuuuuu!
jowilleatyuh chapter 31 . 5/12/2012
*gapes* she has a brother? dang.. now i really want to know more about him! love how you didn't completely blow it all on him yet
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »