Reviews for Lady Velisna
Guest chapter 51 . 9/7/2016
nice chapter
SET LILY AND BONES UP
Winter Frosts chapter 68 . 8/11/2016
I just want to say thank you so much for this beautiful story. I may be crying so much rn. I'm happy and sad and why have you twisted my emotions so much?
WolfCat388 chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
I'll give you a long review! this story is great I love how evil lily is and how she is so powerful and nobody knows! I also love how you gave her blood red hair and how her animegus is an awesome wolf instead of a Doe like all of the other fanfics I don't really feel like typing anymore so I'll just say that this is one of my favorite fanfics EVER!
WolfCat388 chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
I love when moody rolls away from the mistletoe like its a grenade!
Probie girl1717 chapter 68 . 6/5/2015
Wow. That is all I can say. Wow. I stared your work less than 23 hours ago. And I am blown away. This has to be one of the best, if not the best fanfiction I have ever read. I am so glad I found this. I am at a loss for words. Wow. This was better than some books I have read. I just, wow. This is beautiful. I have so much love for this story but I can not get it down in words. Please now I love this story from the bottom of my heart. It's amazing and you're amazing. Thank you for the laughs,The love, and the tears. Just thank you.
Love
Probiegirl1717
jesteringKinghood chapter 68 . 4/30/2015
I don't Normally review on old pieces that are already complete but the story was so amazing. Thanks so much for writing this it took up a lot of time that I enjoyed spending. Your writing style is fantastic and I enjoyed the way you portrayed each character. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 68 . 3/22/2015
I feel a bit bad for Voldemort. I mean, it just doesn't make sense. Even Voldemort isn't bipolar enough to hate Lily one second and call her his family the next.
Person chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Lol. Last line of this chapter made me laugh so hard.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/29/2014
I really wanted her to be angry at bones for telling everyone about robin, and I really wanted her to not crack yet. I don't know why, but I've just been rooting for her to not let her walls down around them for awhile longer. I think if I was in her situation id be a lot angrier and wouldn't cooperate.
A superpersassy chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
did you ever notice
lady velisna - lily evans ad
anika sharma chapter 68 . 5/27/2014
this story is amazing..it is a well thought out, detailed and i love it..but last chapters felt rushed to me...it seemed just too convenient..voldemort was too trusting.. love story was weak too but still the plot was good..again it was very well thought out story..i wish you hadn't rushed and would have taken your own sweet time and would have given this story a climax it deserved.
Selwynn chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Terrible story. Poorly written beginning, lack of time setting, awful characterization, and a very weak grasp on what love and healthy relationships are supposed to be like.
Lily is little more than an SI OC with 'powers', her relationship with Voldemort has no basis, and don't even get me started on Tantakah Snape. This needs heavy editing and god knows why this was recommended.
theshysmartgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is REALLY good story. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading MWPP fanfic. Also, for writing it pre-HBP, you have managed to manipulate your plot surprisingly well to canon. I love the way you developed your characters and look forward to reading more stories from you!
Infinity Lily chapter 68 . 1/21/2014
I am incapable of proper speech at the moment. Just amazing!
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ooooh, I like how you started off the story...Very nice entrance. Kind of flashy, but nice.
1,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »