Reviews for Lady Velisna
I feel a bit bad for Voldemort. I mean, it just doesn't make sense. Even Voldemort isn't bipolar enough to hate Lily one second and call her his family the next.
Person chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Lol. Last line of this chapter made me laugh so hard.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/29/2014
I really wanted her to be angry at bones for telling everyone about robin, and I really wanted her to not crack yet. I don't know why, but I've just been rooting for her to not let her walls down around them for awhile longer. I think if I was in her situation id be a lot angrier and wouldn't cooperate.
A superpersassy chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
did you ever notice
lady velisna - lily evans ad
anika sharma chapter 68 . 5/27/2014
this story is amazing..it is a well thought out, detailed and i love it..but last chapters felt rushed to me...it seemed just too convenient..voldemort was too trusting.. love story was weak too but still the plot was good..again it was very well thought out story..i wish you hadn't rushed and would have taken your own sweet time and would have given this story a climax it deserved.
Selwynn chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Terrible story. Poorly written beginning, lack of time setting, awful characterization, and a very weak grasp on what love and healthy relationships are supposed to be like.
Lily is little more than an SI OC with 'powers', her relationship with Voldemort has no basis, and don't even get me started on Tantakah Snape. This needs heavy editing and god knows why this was recommended.
theshysmartgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is REALLY good story. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading MWPP fanfic. Also, for writing it pre-HBP, you have managed to manipulate your plot surprisingly well to canon. I love the way you developed your characters and look forward to reading more stories from you!
Infinity Lily chapter 68 . 1/21/2014
I am incapable of proper speech at the moment. Just amazing!
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ooooh, I like how you started off the story...Very nice entrance. Kind of flashy, but nice.
A Path That's Clear chapter 68 . 12/27/2013
Wow. My mind has been blown (and so has my day since I spent its entirety reading this story. Not that I regret that decision at all). Seriously, one of the most amazing stories I've read on this site ever. My head is still spinning. I can't believe it's over!
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 68 . 10/26/2013
velisna comes from the latin word venalis which means slve for sale. right?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm not really sure as to how old lily is in this chapter... is she starting hogwarts?
Guest chapter 68 . 5/16/2013
This is such an AMAZING story. really really really gooooood.
WolfDarkfur chapter 68 . 4/4/2013
So good! Great idea, kinda unusual in that she has power... but she doesn't help. I like it though, it works well. Absolutely love the ending, how it becomes cannon. Great idea and written really well.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013