Reviews for At What Cost?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
what stolen Tok’ra isotope?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
this fic and it's sequel are both amazing fics, but IMO there is just too little of quiet family time, too little of family interaction and too little JS in-a-relationship interaction. This fic and the sequel are both just about action and practically nothing about feelings and J&S just being family with their kids. I wish we'll get more family time and more JS romance in the coming parts of the sequel.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
fantastic fic, the only part I didn't like was the clone dying. But that's because I never like character death.
smithcrafter chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
This is the end? You RAT! (A very good story, though). :-)
Samisim chapter 11 . 9/29/2006
Wow! I love this story. Just wish there was more about Sam and Jack and figuring out what to do next besides just going home. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It was a good ending place, but if you want to write more I would more than love it.
liketoread chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
You know, that was a episode ending... lots more stuff you could have written, yet ending it in a place that really was quite appropriate. Excellent call.

And excellent story. Very powerful. I'm so sad that Jon had to die. He's one of my favorite characters. But you followed up on it well, allowing Sam time to mourn him.

Thanks for finally finishing the story. Glad you didn't just leave it undone. It was worth the wait.
Aria-wolfstar chapter 11 . 9/8/2006
Aw that's IT? No kiss or anything? :(

good though!

-Aria
katejones2005 chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
what a great fic! loved it!
7 League Boots chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
Neat ending. I did expect someone to mention the interest Grace would generate in certain defense circles even though it seems her powers had abated. Good that Grace had some reaction to dispensing a life, even an evil one. So love Jake; his character seems destined to give Jack a run for it later on! Nice work all around.
BallsBreaker chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
amazing fic, but I don't like the ending... you left it too open, we don't get to find out what they decided regarding them, nor what they decided regarding kids or custody, nor if they would raise them together or even live in the same house, nothing. a disappointment of an ending, when all through the fic there were such promises, just by Jake and Grace existing. I hope you write another epilogue, one that will fix that, or a sequel.

Oh, why didn't they put Jon in sarcophagus? A mothership had to have one.
gategirl13 chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
hey! loved this story from start to finish! it was awesome! in character and all. will there be a sequal? great job!

take care.
angie chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
Wonderful! You sustained the story and kept everyone in character from start to finish!
STC chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
I have to say I enjoyed this story a lot. I think I would have liked more time spent on the kids genetic makeup ie ability with the Ancient gene as to why it did and didn't work, however for the most part it was good.

I love it when fic writers make the characters sound like the actor counterparts. It makes it all so believable,and I loved some of the witty repartee between Sam and Jack. One thing that drove me crazy in the early chapters was the formatting; it looks as if this fic was written as a series of one lines and I found it difficult to read. But on the whole, quite good!
gater62 chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story! What will happen to Grace? Will she still have that kind of power? Is a sequel in the works?
Ilovesg1 chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
Good ending, but so sad about Jon. Too bad that Gracie couldn't heal him.