Reviews for A Collision with Love
CyberD chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
oh how interesting...this is really good. i can't wait to read more!
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Need more...please update again soon. Laters!
Sailor-Armitage chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
ugh i hate that chapter...death to us Ami chan
Mercury Guardian chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Well it doesn't seem to follow any part of the original storyline since all the inner senshi are around when the generals are around... I'm a also a bit confused as to why Kunzite had short hair at the beginning when he and Minako first met... and why she wouldn't notice his rapid hair growth.

The concept idea is interesting though your writing needs a little bit of work.. not your writing style that's perfectly fine and writing styles shouldn't change unless the author wants them too.. it's more like.. I don't really feel anything for the characters. You should be describing their emotions a bit more and going into detail on some other things, make the characters come alive! I admit that can be hard with a large group of characters but you can do it.

I know you'll get better as you work on your writing. Good luck.

Mercury Guardian
Ashley Stanley chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
This chapter is pretty good.
butterflyV chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
It's a cool start. I hope the girls will be able to set the guys' free from Beryl.
SailorKMoonie chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Yay! Someone updated. Thank you. Anyway *sigh* another cliffy and not only that but with Malachite. WHY? Please update soon.

Your Loyal Fan,

SailorKMoonie_
LonelyHearts2008 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
*shudders* Okay, Court, Jedite is CUTE, and Naraku lives in MY closet...Yami Yugi's STRAIGHT, and V-chan NEVER thought of the Oreo song! Does that sound right! NO! JEDITE IS UGLY, NARAKU LIVES IN USAGI-CHAN'S CLOSET, YAMI YUGI'S GAY, AND (unfortunately) V-CHAN DID THINK OF THE OREO SONG! So ther, that should tell you how I feel. Other than that, it was good!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
plz continue, I want ot know what happens next
Ashley Stanley chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
I like story keeps getting better and better. But please hurry with the 4th chapter PLEASE.
nekoyoka chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
keep updating
moonladyserenity chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Hey guys! Once again you did a fab job and keep up the good work. I have a blonde question : When is Tuxie coming in?
nekoyoka chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
update asap! please!
Ashley Stanley chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
There HAS to be another chapter. There IS going to be another chapter right? Also, that conversation between Salior-Armitage and Moonchildcnd13, is sick. LOL.
Shy Girl1988 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
*sighs* Ken propped on one knee proposing...hehe well not quite proposing proposing, but he is proposing to tutor dear Minako...hehehe...that's absolutely adorable...Mako & Neal is cute too...though her reaction was wow...heheh poor guy...hehehe...I agree u're story is definitely CUTE...hehehe...;) newho update soon...take cares