Reviews for Momma's Boy
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I don't usually read fics that aren't Gohan/Videl, but this one beguiled my interest(Vegeta wanting his mommy? Haha).

Aw! SO cute and, yet, entirely credible. The latter is the greatest compliment I can give you.

It's very hard to work with such stoic characters but you nailed it. Kudos to you

I'm sure having a son would have brought out these emotions in Vegeta. He just wouldn't allow them to be visible on

the surface_~.

I loved the way he kept walking away from toddler Trunks when the child stumbled as an act of kindness only to have it

all misconstrued when Bulma came back on the scene *snicker*

Keep up the good work.

*another fave*
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aw... could you make a sequel? I love this! Poor Vegeta never knowing his mother... it's sad. I love how you captured him, and Bulma.

I'm adding this to my fave and alert list, and you to my alert list too incase you decide to make a sequel.

Please do! Please Please Please!
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
aww! that was adorable..i loved it! about time someone wrote about what veggi thought of his mother...i loved this story! thanks for a great read!

~*~loves~*~
speedee39 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Good job! You got Vegeta's persona perfect, I think. Keep writing! Just remember: Man who run in front of car get tired.
me chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
aaaaw, that was so sweet. well, maybe sweet isnt the word for all of it, but vegeta wants his mommy. that part is sweet. (u have a lot of talent, especially with pt.) :) i love your stories!
XSnow LeopardX chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Awwwww! That was soooo cute! Vegeta is my favorite character, and you caught his character well! Good job, and keep up the good work!
loving you chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
awwwwwww, i think you should write another one like that!

i love vegeta... i agree with you about him being a big softy _
me chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
awwww, how sweet. i love veggie. you're awesome, great job!
cymberleah chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Pretty good. I like the way you had Vegeta "get sappy." It fits his personality better than a lot of the stupid fics out there, written by Vegeta lovers who love what they want him to be, instead of loving him as the cold-hearted bastard he is. And I say that with respect, really. . .
roast chicken chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
exellent! bloody good story. really good writing, well done
Nova Starlight chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I thought it was really sweet and original I mean I've seen people reflect Vegeta's thoughts on his dad but nobody talks about Vegeta's mom
diamondgirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
in another story someone had chichi say that deep down vegeta's the biggest marshmallow, and I think this definitely makes me agree!
Lonna chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Awwwwww! How sweet! Me likes!
kekadu chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
This is really great! Keep on writing. In some parts of the story, you seem to repeat you descriptions slightly, but this could just be my imagination. Otherwise, your descriptions are vivid, realistic, and almost real.
KawaiiStar chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
AWWW!That was the cutest! You always write such good fanfics!