Reviews for Further Adventures of the Irresponsible Captain
RogueSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This is really cool! Write more?
jeremy chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
The story was great I could really go for it continuing.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Interesting story. Are you following up on it?
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hmm...I have seen the Captain Tylor series and think it is one of the best Anime series ever, simply because, to me, it was unique. This story obviously doesn't quite follow the same ideas as the original Tylor series, perhaps it wasn't meant to. That being said, I won't critize you too much for what I feel is somewhat deviating with the ideas of the old series (especially with Tylor's additude. He's just 25 in this series and he is still young. I think more irresponsible quotes and situations might be more fitting. He did things his own way and not usually what people advised him to do.)

I really think, unless you have some sort of Antagonist later in the story (if youre going to continue this), that you should bring back Wang. Why? You could place him in a scenario that would have him attempt to have Raalgons distrust the UPSF, again the idea with him assassinating the Empress (Of course, he'd still have to be Prime Minister, but more of a puppet role and Lowenoer as the senior Admiral of the Raalgon). If not as a Prime Minister, then you could put him in a situation to gain popular support from the Raalgon, saying that the UPSF will backstab the Empire if they dont act to destroy them first(or something :))

To this same end, the UPSF Admirals, while they started to respect Tylor at the end of the series (especially Mifune with his comparison of Monkey Tribes to the UPSF), they may still distrust the Raalgon Empire. They could be put in a situation to try to discredit the Empress.

As for new characters, I think that they are quite good and they fit the idea of the fanfiction, but I wonder if the story already had enough characters as it is. Be careful not to insert too many new characters or itll clutter your story.

Overall its a good start, and you should continue with it. I won't rate it, since it's not done, but definately keep going. Good work.
necrons chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
pianocelloconducting chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
I certainly hope you write more as there are very few Tylor fics on the 'net. Have you seen the last OAV? If you have, I'd like you to mention the events in your story(especially regarding Wang). One thing which I would like to request: The cast of this show is pretty big and there is so much that can be written about them. So, I would prefer it if you mention less about the new characters you create(there's always the possibility that they will merely turn into self-insertions) and focus on the existing characters. For example, I'd like more Yumi and Emi and also Jason.
cordis chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Hey I liked it. this story was very good. This was a very good continuation to tylor and it did the show much justice. Keep up the great work!
ICT fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
more people should know about this show! its one of the best, its really funny and its just great! good fic too!
Catwho chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Hmmmm...not bad, although it's not my preferred pairings for the series. Pretty much in character, considering that five years or so had passed. But - ARGH! You changed tenses several times! *whimpers* Sorry, that's just a pet peeve of mine. Again, overall, not bad...thank you for an enjoyable read.
Lady Solarys chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Good fic! Especially the 'full speed ahead' ending and the sunglasses. We definitly have to get more people interested in tylor!
J-San chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Oh man...I know allthe characters well enough...but what are all these ships? Youlost me in the "Dramtic personal" part. I have to see more Irresponsible Captain Tylor! That anime kicks the biggest ass in the universe!
Desaix chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Not the first Tylor fic out there- not even the first on (I've had one here for some time). Then again, I haven't touched my Tylor fic in a long time... hmm, maybe I should get back to it, soon...