Reviews for Finding the Season
Princess Mko chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Omg, your fic is great. Please continue it!
kansa chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Cute story. I think I've read it before but was fun to read again. Very light hearted for the most part, and gives you that warm fuzzy fealing when you read the scenes with Relena and the kids, or the times when Heero is getting sentimental without realizing it. I see it's been a while since you've updated and I hope you're not done with the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kai Yukari chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Are you a professional writer? D I'd definitely buy your book if you have one. You're a pure literary genius in the GW Fandom! _ I bow down to your greatness!
jcanderson33 chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Okay.. uh its been 3 years and only 4 chapters! Great chapters really wonderful chapters and I love them, but I was kinda hoping for some more :D But I know that everyone is busy, especially during the school year and even the summer. but Keep it up.

Take care

Broken Memory
Bloodfire87 chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Dude you gotta write more on this one! This is just to cute to stop writing on it. I love the little soft spots that you've put in Heero, and I absolutely adore Brig and Sadie! I applaude Heero for giving "Santa" the shiner...and that the mall gets a new one next year...I can't wait to read the next chapter and I so hope its soon! Cheers!

Bloodfire87
Anna McNarin chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Heero socked Santa, score.
flipped chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
whoa. you updated! with a great chap too!

;)

i'm actually one of the 'impatient readers' looking out for When Oppurtunity Knocks but this story just as good as the others. you're really good at this. you write thoroughly bout each scene, character yet you know just how not to overdo it.

hope you'd 'stall' more and post the continuation quick!
RedLion2 chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Best Gundam Wing Christmas story on the site. I just love this. Heero is still himself, yet you manage to make him sweet, like punching that stupid Santa-wannabe. I felt so bad for Brig - he's such a sweet little thing.

And Heero is clearly feeling the pulls on his heart; not just for Relena, but for the two children as well. He would make a good daddy...

Just love this story. Have I said that yet?
imuzuok chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Ah, the holiday spirit is getting to Heero as well! Heero's human too! That's good to know. *chuckles* Brig is so adorable!

This chapter was great! I especially loved the ending. ;)
Talitha Koum chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
EE! This story is wonderful! I love your original characters Brig and Sadie. They're to die for! And the oh-so-subtle way they're drawing Heero and Relena closer together? M. Me thinks romance is in the air.

I'm glad you updated, despite the papers and the required reading. Procrastination rears it's ugly-yet beautiful-head once again.

I'm enjoying every minute of your fic. Post the next chapter when you get the chance! I'm addicted!

Blessings!
AnimeGuera chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Another great chapter. I love Heero in this fic, he's so realistic and in character. A bit tell, but thoughts often are. I laughed at Santa getting beaten up. Lol. That was truly unique and wonderful.

Until the next chapter.

-Animeguera-
hashiba42 chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Aww! I, too, have been feeling the Christmas bug biting early this year, and it was nice to come and read some GW goodness. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Illico chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Wow, this chapter was just wonderful. So touching! I love the way you portray Heero. His thoughts and actions are just brilliant. What's a definite plus about your story, is the humor you add. I'd say, keep it up! Can't wait till the next chapter. :)
RedLion2 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
This story just continues to amaze me, every new chapter that you write. I just love Heero's musings over Relena. You do a great job of characterizing him. And the kids are so sweet, and Hilde and Duo's little monsters are just as adorable. I just love this story.

One thing I'm curious about...who is Trowa married to? You mentioned in the first chapter he had two children...?
RedLion2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for, Heero or Relena, being forced to live together for awhile. It will be a difficult situation, but I think Heero will come around. Maybe even with the kids...

Great job so far.