Reviews for Melancholy
mothwing'slove chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
wow, in chapter five when panda said damn...i just can't imagine a cute hamham saying a dirty word like that...great story though! i think i'll add it to my favorites!
Anime Blob chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
I loved this story! I loved Pash X Panda together! I'm added this story to my fave list.
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
Oh my god, that was so sweet! I thought /bijou was going to smack Mei in the head when she said she liked Hamtaro! lol.

Just to be annoying (which is me!) what DOES Melancholy mean anyway?

Great ending too!
AnimeFreek101 chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
AH! Oh my goodness! What a perfect ending! . It was so sweet! And so sad how everyone thought Pashy was in a coma. That was so emotional (sorry I didn't review other chappies. my computer's been dead for a while and just today it was fixed). and so, yeah, to the chappies I didn't review: AWESOME! It's lazy, I know, to not review the other two chappies seperatly, but this way it will save time, and my comp. wont freeze in the middle of a review like it's done three times already. XD Sorry. but they truly were very good chapters. You're a really talented writer. Everything went smoothly. so...um, yeah, I've spoken enough, lol. I canNOT wait for another ficcy like this one from you. _ Good job!
poweke chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
Aw! That was sweet! Totally awesome story!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
YAY! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!
XtraHyper chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
*claps* yay! that was terrific!
Miho Mania chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
Aw, it was beuatiful! Mei, you naughty, naughty girl!
sparkleshine101 chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
That was the best! I'm glad everything turned out so well. And it had the best ending too! I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future!
Fox Kitsune chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
(cries) i didn't want it to end... (bawls) but it was so cute! Keep writing plz! This rox! thanx for the awesome chappie!

Fox Kitsune
Crystalgurl101 chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Pashmina's in a coma!

It wasn't cheesy. It was very sweet! I hope Pashmina survives!
Miho Mania chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
OMG SO AWESOME!
sparkleshine101 chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
I loved it! Yet another amazing chapter! Panda's so sweet, revealing everything to Pashmina. Aw... Keep it up!
Fox Kitsune chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
KAWAII! SO KAWAII! Update soon or I'll pop! That was so sweet and not cheesy at all. Thanks for updating!

Fox Kitsune
sparkleshine101 chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
That was cute. It looks like things are turning out a lil bit better for Pashmina - I hope!