Reviews for A look into the past
amyroseelizabeth chapter 38 . 9/15/2011
hi awesome ending to the story, are any of your stories of how harry, hermione and ron got back in time or not?
amyroseelizabeth chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
hi wow i really liked this chapter which i could make friends that easily lol. dont know why i;ve not reviewed the other chapters but the whole story so far is really good. Cant wait to finish reasing, and oh did you write the song or its it a song from someone else?
Ariana Leonie chapter 37 . 10/11/2007
oh my god.

i loved your idea :)
stuckintherealworld chapter 38 . 10/6/2007
really good
MaruaderNumber5 chapter 38 . 9/7/2007
oh my freaking gawd!

u r one AWESOME writer! keep it up!

this story is absolutely amazing!

ecspecailly loved the ending.

singed,

MarauderNumber5, aka Sarah
spencer chapter 38 . 9/5/2007
omg! this was the best! i loved it! i am so reading this again!
SilverDrama chapter 38 . 9/2/2007
That was really good, I totally loved the ending.
STonks chapter 38 . 9/1/2007
I loved the story, especially the end! I have to say that the way you wrote it is great, I hate when people explain every obvious thing that happens! Really good spelling too!

Unfortunately I can't say "update soon!" but if it weren't finished I would! I will keep an eye out for other stories!
PeekingSunshine chapter 38 . 8/30/2007
Aww, I loved that ending! When Harry, Ron, and Hermione came into the picture, I turned to my mum and said, "There's this really cool story where the author named 3 people in the Marauder era after The Trio", but I think this is a lot cooler! Great job, I'm sad that it's done!
Tori chapter 37 . 8/29/2007
OMG! i read the whole story and i loved it! I figured i'd just review at the end, i loved the ending it was so cool. This is like the best fanfiction i've ever read i loved it so much. you should write more fanfics! your an amazing writer...omg i loved this story soo much i was so sad that it was over. I'm so glad that you didn't rush the lily/james relationship it made it more special that you waited and...omg i loved it so much! great job!
897958769869859 chapter 37 . 8/29/2007
Yay good story, the other view on harry coming back in time is good there arent many stories with it that way round
ksw1ss chapter 37 . 8/28/2007
mt god ur good plz hurry up i wanna no info
dancechic12345 chapter 37 . 8/26/2007
o. very interesting chapter, I like. Keep up the good work.
dancechic12345 chapter 36 . 8/26/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's really good. Update soon!
ksw1ss chapter 36 . 8/23/2007
quite good, i hope you finish the story i really want to know what happens to lily and james please dont split them up that would be annyoing.