Reviews for The Summoning
Sue chapter 1 . 1/1
Omg, this is fantastic! Hah! Melodramatic teenagers!
Thanks for sharing! :)
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was hilarious! He woud make a crappy ass summons though...
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
lol.
bluejamist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is very hilarious! That's a favourite for the story and for you, dear sir.
The Shadowless Nuance chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Amusing. Very very amusing. : D I love it
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Well, at least you summoned the descendent of Wargod Raizen...That has to count for something...XD
Aytheria chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Beautiful. This was...priceless. *giggles*

I'm now having visions of a SupernaturalxYYH wherein some poor fool summons Yusuke across dimensions...or, wait, worse, HIEI. *runs off to write*

Cheers!
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This has been on my favorites so long I can't believe I've never reviewed it. My computer used to spazz out when I tried to review. I just thought I'd tell you that this remains possibly the best YYH fic I've ever read.
irezel chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
eeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeehehehehe, Yusuke is by far my favorite lazyass...watching naruto of all things...You should let him know that Naruto and Sasuke DO get it on. IT'S TRUE. I swear. :p
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This one is still awesome!
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Love this story it's hillarious. Please write more.
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Haha, this was cute. I found it enjoyable.
V.S chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Eh heh, that was very amusing:)
Seullipen chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
xD lmao! Your style is good and I'm still laughing at the dialogue - Especially the part about the king of hell being a godling with an oral fixtion. Love it! (b_)
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
*giggle* Oh, this is wonderful! Yusuke is really spot-on here, I think, and the situation... it's just hilarious. Little Miss Mary Sue Summoner was so funny, too. Those sorts of characters are real fun to play with if their Sue-powers don't work right and let them take over, y'know? I like how you reference other series without actually crossing over, too. Like a teeny tiny cameo. Great job!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »