Reviews for The Summoning
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
this was so funny
0.o person chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
THIS IS GREAT! the poor girl... hehehe, it was really funny, and very in charector. do you think you could do a sequel? perhaps, maybe? it would be great! thank you
HeteroCookie chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Maybe I'm reading too much into this Sue, but I swear she reminds me of Melissa from Parasite Eve. What with the red long skirt and the being in Central Park thing. Coincedence, perhaps, but she was the only person I could see here! xD On another note, I loved it! I feel bad for Yusuke though.../hm, I want to fav this, but this isn't the right account...I'll put you in my regular fav's and save it to my other account later. Yeah, that's what I'll do.../
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Simply hilarious. Loved Yusuke's reaction to her name, and all the nice comedic touches from the teenaged summoner - worrying about the paint on her skirt, bursting into tears, etc.

Well done.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was absolutely hilarious. _
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Hehe, this amused me a lot. Great Yuusuke voice. I can see him reacting exactly like this!
Chichiro Ketsueki chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Heheh, nice. XD Very funny concept.

-Chaos (Chichiro Ketsueki)
Sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Heheeheeheehee.

Thank you.

That is all.
thisisvoid chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! I still can't stop laughing!

This has made me laugh so damn much! Yusuke being Satan! that was so damn funny! I could just imagine it! He'd positively ruin hell, and the next thing we know he'll be playing chess with God and LOSING! HAHAHAHAHA!

I loved it so much! Especially theses few lines:

(Oh, damn, she'd forgotten the blasting rod. Oh well.)

(A wind came from nowhere, whipping her hair around her face and making the edges of her skirt flutter.

And then all was dark and silent.

"(What the fuck?)"

Nearly silent.

"(Where the hell am I? Koenma, if this is about a mission, I don't wanna hear it.)"

She blinked in the near darkness, the candles once again the only source of light in the room.

"(And who the hell are you?)"

She couldn't understand the words, but she had the feeling that she was being addressed directly. It struck her like a bolt of lightning. It had worked! She had done the unthinkable, the nearly impossible! She had summoned Satan from his lair-

"(Helo? Are you listening to me?)"

She closed her eyes against the heady rush of power. This was… better than she could have hoped.

"(This is just my fucking luck. I was watching TV, you know. It was the series finale. Now I'll never know if Sasuke and Naruto get it on.)"

"Demon King of Hell!" she intoned, pitching her voice as low as she could without coughing. "I adjure thee in the name of God-" She glanced up.

A teenage boy glared back at her.)

(Satan has a bad case of bed-head, she thought.)

("I hereby command thee to perform my bidding!"

Satan sighed and crossed his arms. "What is thy bidding, my master?"

She grinned and rubbed her hands together. "I, Dawnfire, command thee-"

"Dawnfire?" Satan blinked at her. "Your name is seriously Dawnfire?"

"-to go forth into the world at my bidding-"

"Did your parents read a lot of comic books?"

"-and act in my name-"

"Hell no! That's a stupid name.")

("YOU! You are Satan, the King of Hell, the Prince of Darkness! Devourer of Lost Souls! Tormentor of the Weak! The Great Betrayer! Bane of All That Lives!"

"No, that's Lina Inverse.")

("Well, a bit of advice? The Prince of Hell isn't a demon. He's a pissy little godling with an attitude problem and an oral fixation." He grinned down at her and shrugged. "I am a demon though. Does that make you feel better?")

God do you have a good sense of humour.

Thanks!
Coffeetailor chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Lords, I can completely imagine this sort of thing happening. Poor Yusuke.
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Hah! I do so love the references to various other series (Naruto, Harry Potter, etc.). It's just lovely how you described Yuusuke, beer and all.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
*Grin*
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hahahaha... I really have nothing more to say except I like it.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Damn, that is funny!
CraftAndBurn chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Yeah, sorry to review two fics in one day, thus effectively subjecting you to a mini e-mail bombing, but... You're just too funny. XD Down with Sues, etc. Awesome.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »