Reviews for The Summoning
yllom21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Cute story, I especially liked the last line. Altogether you did a wonderful job. Nice greammer and wonderful writing style.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
LOL! Hilarious! I love how well you flesh out the characters, even Mary Sue parody character. :) I love it when details in a story matter in more ways than one, and add to a story rather than just appearing and disappearing for single functions.

I didn't catch the Star Wars reference (er, just don't know enough), but the others I did (I think). The Naruto one was my favorite.

~Michelle

P.S. - I had to be *asleep* by 8:30 p.m. until freshman year of high school. Homework bumped it up to 9 p.m. as a sophomore, and 10 p.m. as a junior. (Here's the really sad part: I'm a sophomore in high school, but when I go home for holidays, I have to be in bed by 11 p.m. Urgh.)
Chibi Assassin chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
*Giggles* That was so cleverly-done! You've got the over-angstiness of a typical teenage girl down pat, plus all of the ridiculous elements of a Mary-Sue. Your humor is wonderful, and I love the way you portrayed Yuusuke. I can't think of anything you could do to improve this fic.

Oh! And the Star Wars reference: "What is thy bidding, my master?" Darth Vader said it to the Emperor. I've been a Star Wars fan since my age was in the single digits-. I...think it was from Episode VI. But I've watched them all (all the old ones anyway) so many times that they all sort of meld together in my head -_-o
lamentable chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
My dear heavenly god... the last thing I expected to find in here was a SasuNaruSasu reference... I had a fit laughing in the floor. Good job!
Kitsune-001 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
lol...really really good. I thought it was funny.
Viridian Magpie chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
ngk. *is laughing her head off*

This was just so damn funny.

Satan with a bottle of beer and a case of bed-hair. LOLn(even if it was only Yusuke).

Say, was the fic inspired by "Good Omens" by any chance?

Anyway, good job.

*adds to favourites*
Dai Guren Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Oh, *hee*.

A breath of fresh air in a fandom laden with Sues and Stus. Quite an excellent piece, and side-splittingly funny. You touched on all the cliques of a Mary-Sue - impractical clothing, angsty background, strange and often unexplained occult powers - and twisted them into an excellent fic.

Kudos to you.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
*snort* This was very awful in an incredibly great kind of way.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Bwahaha! Thanks. I needed a laugh. Nicely done:)
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Heh heh heh...Why you gotta be so friggin funny? Not much to say save this story is like an assault waiting to happen in the sense that who ever reads it will split their sides laughing. Way to be violent with words.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*does her best to speak through a sniggering fit* That is AWESOME! You have a deft touch.
Dixie chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*blink,blink* Ahem... *low chuckle* That was... *hiccup* ...interesting... *all out laughter* Seriously. What an original piece! Hilarious too.
Pai927 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This was absolutely hilarious and perfectly executed. Kudos to you.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
lol. this was hilariuos! great job!
Peeka-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2005