Reviews for The Summoning
Funara chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
A wonderful satire (sort of) on the subject of Mary-Sue-wanna-be-priestesses. Watching the serious, quasi-mystical atmosphere degenerate into a ridiculous one, all through the power of your writing, was just so darn fun. I completely agree with Yuusuke's attitude (I'd be furious if someone dragged *me* away from my anime marathon series finale), and the image of him wearing holey jeans and swinging a bottle of beer is just right. Heck, I can even see a mispelled nametag reading "Deemown Keeng" plastered on his forehead. "Demon King", indeed. His scepter and his royal attire could use some work.

As for Dawnfire...I think the name says it all. Mary Sue-witch hunting apter1
Nowanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
um.. That was.. lovely. Not really so funny, though.. Um.. Really, what kind of name is Dawnfire? Seriously. Um.. Yeah. So. Um.. That's it.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
lol! So, so extremely funny! XD Typical Yuusuke, though. Loved it! Is there more, by any chance? *grins widely*
VampireApple chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
*rools around laughing on the ground* That was so *falls over again laughing* That was so funny! I loved it! How did you come up with the idea for this thing? You should do more! _
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
BWAHAHAHA! Feckin eh! Thats AWESOME! I loved it! I can't stop smiling now. Good job! Please do more~!
Zelia Theb chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
B. R. I. L. L. I. A. N. T.

Seriously, thank you once again for bestowing such a wonderful work upon the community.

I wish I could say I knew the Star Wars reference, but the only thing blaring through my head was KOTOR and I could only think of "Outside the ring, nothing could be seen.", which would refer to KOTORII and it's constant need to address that people blind to the force don't know what's going on...yada yada...

Although I want to say it has something to do with Kurama knowing "a guy". But that is a stab in the dark, literally. I haven't seen the third movie yet (Yes, I know, blasphemy!).

Anyway, I'd like to feature this story in my LJ community. If you oppose, just email me at ZeliaTheb -at- msn -dot- com.
WyndiWingfall chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I love it; don't watch Star Wars so completely clueless on that. Is this a one-shot or will you continue?
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4