Reviews for Beauty and the Beast, a Yaoi Fairy Tale
Foxgirl198 chapter 2 . 7/14
Can you please continue to update I want to know what happens :) please *starts crying*DX
Shearfang chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
like the storyline so far do hope you will continue on this as well as exodus i would greatly appreciate it.
Luna chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
i love it
3 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Shadowfey913 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoy this story and I truly hope you continue it in the future!
InternalWarrior chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Omg! I love this story! Beauty and the Beast AND Naruto! Eeee!

Ahem* pardon my fan girl moment.

Please please please update.
InternalWarrior chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Omg! I love this story! Beauty and the Beast AND Naruto! Eeee!

Ahem* pardon my fan girl moment.

Please please please update.
Sakina-chan chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
i hope you are willing to update eventually
Kidiu chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Aw, I'm dissapointed that this seems to be abandoned. This is such an interesting story. You wrote it so well but left it hanging. I'm sad and you prabably won't continue, but I really hope you will.
BitterSweet27 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This is a great story! I noticed its been a while since you updated, so hopefully someday you'll continue the story! I wonder if Naruto knew Sasuke before whatever happened ossured in the Uchiha's kingdom. Because it was destroyed 5 years ago, and Naruto was found without his memory 5 years ago. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ren-sensei chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
i love this! bye the way,please make it nejishika too,because that would make sakura freak! it would be funny!oh and i love this. and i know ive said that twice.
CrossoverJunkie chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Wow! I am a total slave of your works Psychic-King-Sama! I read Embrace of Solitude, and totally loved it, so I sniffed around your works and found this, it is oh so very cute!

I have two questions to ask. 1.) Will anyone else from Naruto make a cameo apearance? I can so imagine Ino as the french maid/duster from Disneys!

2.) Is Sasuke's beast form like when he goes to level 2 of his cursed seal?

Anyhoo keep at it! I am now off to see what other people wrote in their reviews. There better not be anything nasty! *shifty eyes*.

CrossoverJunkie
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
I hope you haven't forgotten this story. So far I love the beginning and can't wait to read more of it.

Happy Holidays!
Rune chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This sound like a facinateing story and I am sad that I did not find it earlier. I sicerly hope that you will continue it soon.
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
awesome chapters continue! OR THE SPORK WILL PWN YOU!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »