Reviews for Cross the Line
Loufiction chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Good story here, is this the end or are you planning other chapters? You have a good material here !
Auna chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Wonderful, wondeful filler. The characterizaions were spot on, the story fit seamlessly with the actual book. I loved reading this. Very well written. Loved the three different viewpoints. Harry's made me laugh and the other two lifted my heart. Thank you.
Queen of the Badgers chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
'Lavender blew him a kiss and scampered for the door' - haha! Awh...

There's so much emotion packed into this fic, but there's light-hearted humour as well, like the bit about Seamus setting his hair on fire. :D

I likey - keep writing!

QoB
bruisedpapaya chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
I love this story, I'm not sure if I reviewed the first chapter I kind of forgot but in any case I love this story keep it up!
TheGossipQueen chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Very cute story.
TheGossipQueen chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
I love it!
TheGossipQueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
very nicely written!
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Awh...

I'm not normally a big fan of Ron/Hermione, but your saga about them is so sweet! Congratulations: you have managed to change my opinion on a pairing I previously thought as sickeningly predictable.

:D

I like Ron/Hermione now. Amazing, isn't it? And it's all because of you and your fics.

Write the next installment soon!

QoB
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
At first when he said Mione, I was about to stop reading. I hate when authors just put a nickname that was never used before. But then you had that part where she did a double take. That was great. The whole story was great!
CurlsofGold chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
yay! love it! cant wait to read more :)
Sheldor chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Excellent! Very, very well done! You're a great writer.
EllaJ.W chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
well, you wrote "wrong" instead of "ron" at the start of the paragraph after Ron opens the birthday gift from fred and george, but other than that...

this story is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! *giggle* i loved Harry's lecture, and how worried Hermione was, and how she kept Lavender away, and how they just "agreed not to be angry" and that was the end of it! yay!
99 Red Balloons chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA BE ADDING CHAPTERS TO THIS STORY. You write really well but you didnt make it clear if this was a one shot or not. I think you'd make it really good while exploring ron and Hermione's relationship in HBP and maybe even a little after that.

As for your story itself, Ron was being a stupid, immature prat who threw stuff in her face and doesnt even think to apologize for hurting her feelings. I wouldve left the Wing for the things he was saying if I were her.