Reviews for A Hundred Drops of Rain
black-lotusblossom chapter 48 . 12/30/2013
"Only you are a big enough moron to buy me something neither one of us understands." Best line. Love it
black-lotusblossom chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 56 . 12/28/2011
What a great collection! There were some chapters here that turned me into a pile of goo XD I think the last three were my favorites though, they were just so perfect and in-character and ahhhh I love them! Thank you for writing this :)
Tsuki Hikari4 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
I recognized him! I laughed so hard!
jjean7444 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
amehoshi141 chapter 11 . 12/17/2009
ME! I recognized him and I went, " WHAT?"
amehoshi141 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
OMG I can just imagine Ichigo's room completelyfilled with butterflies XD
amehoshi141 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
It seems like fools REALLY can't catch colds XD
WritingRin chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
Aw, that was kinda nice. Songfics ugh. Characters singing out their woes ugh. But it wasn't too bad, this time. Still, I can't imagine her singing and it just feels so cliche...

I just liked... That she was in that place and thinking about Kaien and Ichigo. And Ukitake was observing it. That's what I liked.
WritingRin chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
YAY! And yay me, because I totally figured out what it was right before you revealed it. I like this one it's nice! And having Inoue come along and beam at it is awesome too. Although I would've been just as happy to see Chad or Ishida instead of her... Poor Miziru and Keigo...
WritingRin chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
HAHAHA! Okay, I liked that one! The last two lines just totally won it for me. xD
WritingRin chapter 15 . 8/15/2009
Hm. I like Ishida and I didn't have a problem with him so far (although I think you only mentioned him in the bachelor party one...) But this... Hm. I didn't really like what it was about, and it didn't sound like Ishida to me. So not one of my favorites. Sorry :/
WritingRin chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Are you kidding? You thought that was bad? That sounded EXACTLY like Zenpachi to me! I mean, I could HEAR him, I could SEE him saying all this! You really thought it was bad? I thought it was really, really good!

I mean, this is the guy that DOES have a little pink kid riding around on his shoulder. And he's the guy that listens to her-over and over-give him the wrong directions and STILL follows him. I don't know, it doesn't seem OOC to me! Sounds just like him!

And I also like the content of it. Asking Ichigo why he listens to a girl he could beat up.

I liked this!
WritingRin chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
Nice! I really liked this one! It's always hard for me to reconcile Isshin-the-shinigami with Isshin-Ichigo's-creep-of-a-dad. But this laid it out perfectly!
WritingRin chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
[The last apperence was Don Kanoji. I thought that his use of "number one pupil!" and trademark "Bowahahahaha!" would give it away]

Oh, you're right. That should've given him away! But no, I couldn't figure out who it was either. I think, honestly, we all have tried to forget Don Kanoji. Plus, so much has happened since we last saw him. But god, that guy is creepy and I prefer not to remember him xD