Reviews for Therapy
Infideles chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Welcome Edgar the masichist!

That is what all of your stories(and others) shout at me! poor poor emotionaly abused Edgar... just doesn't know what to do with himself. One of these days he will think himself into a comma and even Scriabin won't be able to 'save' him.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Great story!
AccountBuster chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Tis very nice fic, as always, your talent shines through the dark subject and everything balances in such a beautiful fashion _ Well done and keep up the awesome work.
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Much love for an amazing fic! _ But now, after major browsing of related fanart and fics, I ought to stop procrastinating and actually go read Vargas.

'Til next time.

-KR
lovova chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
The 'nice' side of a serial killing maniac, terrefied Edgar, and neglected Todd. Wouldnt 'that' just be the most screwed up family you've ever seen?

This fic was atchually kind of sweet near the end. I like it.
Tsuki-no-oni chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I cut the fingers off a pair of gloves for typing. . the only way to go.

great fic, I love Squee. I wish he had more interaction with Edgar. .
Rinny Z chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Such a very nice fic.. .-. 3

n_ n I like it. My mind is mush, so no intelligent comments. ): Anymoose.. -adds to Favorites-
ZAK ZAK chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I love how you can make the characters so real and believable. The dialogue is so natural. Also, I liked how you incorporated Shmee's thoughts- very interesting. Amazing work!
Krimzon chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
YAy! Squee's just so damned cute. I like ice cream too. I also like sleep, so I think I'll do that just now. I jsut had to take the moment to read your new fic cause my e-mail told me too...
Crimsonslashes chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Awesome..;
doomncandy chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
great story! Are you still working on "Vargas"?
Kylie-Chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Aw, I find this strangely cute. Todd being the little therapist while Edgar tries to figure out his feelings about Johnny. I think it's intresting that Shmee can hear what goes on in Edgar's head, and actually talk to Scri. Edgar's reaction to some of the stuff Squee said was funny too; Squee just talked about stuff like his best friend being the anti-christ like it's normal, and Edgar just gives him weird looks. I wonder what Scri says about it...lol. The end was absolutely adorable, what with Squee thinking that the ice cream will help Edgar's throat. Awesome job, Zarla.:)
Moonside Mango chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Yay, you did it! I am so proud of you. *snif*

This is all sweet and sad and mmf I am having a hard time thinking of words. I just want to scoop Squee and Edgar up and hug them to my bosom like little baby ducklings.

I love how Shmee turned out. He's calm and smart and just a little creepy, totally different from out dear sweet ranting Sc00by.

And don't worry about it being OT or anything, it was a pretty loose idea and you ran with it in ways that make my little Mango heart burst with burstynes, just like I knew you would.
Holli chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This was a very nice piece. I really enjoyed the interaction between Edgar and Todd. It kinda puts the whole Edgar/Nny relationship into perspective seeing it through an outsider's eyes. This story was also nice because it took advantage of the fact that Edgar and Todd sorta became friends in Vargas. All in all, a good short.
The Dormouse chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was excellent. I love the mental arugments from a limited point of view.