Reviews for Complications
Eurythma chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Simply Fabulous! Why did u end it sooooo quickly (pouts) I wanted MORE! And you write brilliantly! Thanks
Annie chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
I never throught there could be an attraction between Hermione and Snape, but this story makes it believable.
Januarydevil chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Interesting. Can not wait to read more. Please keep writing.
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
fascinating...
Sabrina chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Great work. I can't wait until the next chapter.
duj chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Ron's right, she's attracted to Snape.
Winter Fae chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
So glad to see this updated. Yay, another date coming up, can't wait to see how that was goes. Hope you get the next chapter out soon. :) Happy writings.
billiejoe chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i like this please keep writing, it will be a nice change from the majority of snape fics at the moment. it seems a lot more light hearted and i am sure many will be thankful for that.

i hope you are not going to be put off by the last book because this seems to be becomeing a nice story and there is nothing wrong with AU.
Madmoiselle Moe chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
It's very well written and witty, I liked it, update soon
goodmorningstarshine chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oh thank goodness. It looks like there IS still a place in the world for sweet, simple SS/HG fanfic. Thank you so very much. Please continue!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Great start. Please update soon.
Marina Black1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I am loving this story! It makes very interesting to find that Severus isn't legally alive and his first stop was to her Hermione ;). I love that! I love how she initiated it... the girl can do it just as good too and I like to see it.

Keep up the great work.
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
She gave him an amused look. “My name is Hermione, in case you’ve forgotten.”

Oh...isn't that cute? ::vomits into lap:: Just kidding. I think this has potential, but seeing Snape being nice to Hermione is pretty strange. I can't really cope with it yet.
Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
You got that Norwegian-Swedish thing right, we don't like eachother, my papa is Nowegian, trust me, they despise eachother! Can't wait to read more of your story! Why was Severus considered dead?
Winter Fae chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Ahh, I'm liking Severus' sarcasm. :) Really looking forward to the next chapter.