Reviews for Exacting Change
wishingFantasy chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
You should really update this. It is perfect. :(
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
You have got to update. Please, pretty please :)
Seraphina Dragon chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
please update soon please
Crepuscule4 chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
I know it's been like a really loooooong time since you've updated, but I hope you update this story again!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Truly love your story. I know its been 7 years, but I really do hope you decide to finish it.
Klianna1 chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
This story is amazing! It has got to be one of the most original Sess-Kag plots I've ever read and the story itself is highly engrossing. I know it's been six and a bit years but if you ever decide to update this story PLEASE pm me!(pointless as that may be, because I've added this to my alerts) I know a lot can change in six years but I think you will find that a great many people would love to read your stories.
andrea chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
I hope you continue the story, is very good and although you lost leaves
history can create from where you left off, do not let your fans can afflict to discover that you have no strength to continue. And to encourage all.
MissKitty35 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Hope that you decide to complete this one day! Thank you for posting it.
Kassidee chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Please continue this story. I see that it has been 6 years since you updated and I just found it yesterday. I've never wanted a story to be completed so badly.
Lady Legna chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
OMG! i love it! i love your fic. I see it's been years since the last time you update one of your fics, but i really hope you get this and update it. Please! i'm dying to see it finish.

Bye
Zara J chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Considering the most recent update was years ago i have no idea if this review will even be recieved. That taken into account I still hope that you get this and know that regardless of status, what I have read so far is wonderful. I love the quirky uniqueness you give your characters, i feel that I can really hear different tones when I read. I love how you open chapters as well, starting with a broad topic and then focusing and relating it to the story. Truly a different and fantastic technique.

I have small hope but hope all the same that someday this will be finished, so I will add it to my fave list so that at least I can reread whats here.

~Zara
truba chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
please oh please please please please please update :( please
orchid chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
was wonder if you are still writing this awesome story. give us a shout and let us know. hope all is well.
AngeArget chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
I know it's been a long time, but could you finish tis story? I saw art on Dokuga about it and had to read it. it's fantastic. Please finish?

Anna Fae
RogueAngel82 chapter 13 . 9/16/2010
i do hope you find whatever muse that was responsible for this story again. It would be a shame to leave it unfinished. But 4 years is a long time, thanks for the story so far.