Reviews for Newton Knows Best
IceLumos chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
LOL! I Absolutely Loved It! This Is Truly An Awesome Story!
Sourdoughtoast chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS.

FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
it may or may not have made sense.. but it was definitely funny good job! :D
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
I really liked this story. Amusing? Yes. Funny? Mhmm. Cute? Fo-sho. Utterly and impecably amazing in every aspect of the word? Heck yeah!

This was awesomer than this whole list on here: 1000awesomethings

AWESOMER THAN EVERY SINGLE NUMBER. Yes, even awraomer than GRAVY. You're just that talented. You have become a synonym to awesome, just to the left of GRAVY.

Have fun writing!
chocolate fish chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Truly fabulous. The entire thing sounds like a discussion I once had in physics with my friend. It had a wonderful "hitchikers" feel to it, the writing style, I mean. It was brilliant.
bigger infinities chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Alright, this story was absolutely insane. It's a good thing that I LIKE insane stories with odd words and confusing sentences, and enjoy them immensely when they make me laugh. In other words, I liked it. _ Though it was confusing, it was really rather well written, and it was a funny take on how Lily fell in love with James. I also enjoyed Voldemort's punishment in the afterlife... _

~Icelyn
Tides of Gray chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Absolutely funny...and REALLY well-written. Great job - I loved it! :)
Courtesiren chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
"BLOODY EFFING HELL!" Hahahahah! I could just picture Lily! :D Absolutely hilarious.
Lily Orange chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
this was hilarious it made me laugh so much :) x x x x
aa127 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
I didn't want to review this story, cuz then i'd be forced to look for my long lost thesaurus and find a synonym for 'awesome'.

I reviewed anyways to let you know that I didn't want to review

and Newton mosty definetly knows best.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Haha, this story was brillaint. It was HILARIOUS! I loved it. :D Great job! Hehe, Newton certainly knows best. (:
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
wow... was that very confusing to write? it was very funny!
zebrasdancing chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
love it
TiaGothicLolita chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
hehehe those voices can be real wankers :P
bhygtuj chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Funny. Great characterisation. Liked it. A bit confusing at times. But love the idea. I've a complaint with regards to Einstein's heavenly lab: Most of Einstein's work can't be experimented in a lab. Impossible. So, I'd rather think he'd be thinking very deeply and differently in the way, only he can in the Heaven. And, I certainly see no liquids in his lab. But, the afterlife argument is just hilarious! Well done.