Reviews for Redeemer
MagicianInTheMirror chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
;-; great, thanks for making me cry in school! Don't ask why I'm reading fanfiction in school, it's a long story. But why!
hex chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
continue it, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

you almost made me cry in my maths class (dont ask why im reading in my math class) demo, hontou arigatou gozimasu if continued, once again yoroshiku onegaishimasu continue it!
Sarunei chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I liked it! I think you should just leave it as a one-shot though. It makes the impact of what happened greater, and it leaves the readers able to decide what the characters will do with their lives and what they will go through after ayame's death. Great story/one-shot!
funngurl chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
AW! THAT WAS SO SAD BUT SO SWEET! I LUVED IT SO MUCH! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Meh. It's right for it to be overly dramatic, don't get me wrong, but that doesn't mean I like it.

Don't refer to characters by their Zodiac animal: 'idiot snake' is OOC, after all.

Nice idea, though. I think it'd be better if Tohru or Momiji did the sacrificing, though... But that's just me!

And it was rather sweet of Ayame to look out for his older brother. Just don't say "the knife that had slain the angel" ever again if you can help it. It almost made me giggle, and I highly doubt it was supposed to.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Oh... gonna cry... So lovely... Have to go now.
10923 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Aww, this is really good!

love -little oro-
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow, that's really, really sad.
haPPychEEryx92 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006

please continue!

PLZ!

plz!
unlucky4leafclover chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Efi: o god that was so sweet! *sob sob*

Cb: beautiful that fic was beautiful!

Suki: we loved it badly!
Yukifan chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
SO SAD!
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
*wipes tears off face* so...sad...

*whispers* more...
wicked angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Oh yes please please PLEASE PLEASE make it more than a one shot.