Reviews for Fur Eliz
McKay Rulez chapter 1 . 4/26
Awwweee! That's so sweet! Very nice. Good spin on the song name. :)
msdarque chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
It's a sweet story. I'm not really a McWeir fan but I truly like the story. Congrats!
Lexipants chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
It's sad that I'm only getting to your fic now, but...

Caz, your McWeir is perfect. It's sweet, and oh-so tender, and it makes me feel something brilliant and special swell inside when I read it. You write them both so amazingly well; your Rodney is very true to form: brilliant, proud, but still so vulnerable and child-like about emotions, and his misgivings about his own appeal. Your Elizabeth, which is much lighter than the show normally depicts her, matches up perfectly with the off-duty Liz from Sunday. If you ever stop writing...that will be a sad day indeed.
Muskoka Girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Aw! I used to ship McWeir only slightly, but your fics are so sweet, you've fully converted me lol.
Dark Angel31 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
aw that is so cute.

In case you haven't noticed, I seem to have become addicted to your stories :P

Adding you to Author Alert!
Seanait chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
oh wow... thats really sweet! *hugs rodney and caz*
ash chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
love it oh ah love is cool
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw! How cute. Wonderful McWeir, I love it!
Wile chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aww, how sweet. Great fic!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow. That was wonderful, so touching. It's like in writing a song for her he exposed so much of himself, it makes it incredibly personal and yet it sort of fits that he'd write one for her, after who else would he write for/about. Just loved this. Short but beautifully tender.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was lovely! They couldn't have brought a piano to Atlantis, so I was always kind of sad there was no way to bring in Rodney's piano skills. What a wonderful solution. Thank you so much. Yay, for ellymelly!
peanut chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aw, I always wanted someone to write Rodney's piano skills into Atlantis somehow, and you even added some M/W!

Cute and touching short, thanks! :)
ellymelly chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*hugs caz for birthday present* My favourite mcweir fic! MCWEIR! thank you for writing something refreshingly in character and original. LOVED IT

fififolle chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I swear my heart stopped for the last dozen lines. Well, I didn't breathe, I'm sure.
JazzyMcWier chapter 1 . 7/21/2005