Reviews for Drabble I, aka, Poor Link
Suzume Suzuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I was laughing the whole time while I was reading...:) Loved the cute and funny story.
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Fuahahahahhaha, I know right? Pregnant women are truly a marvel! I am loving this!
zeldalink531 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Rofl, that was great!

Flipping hilarious.

As always, love your writing! :D
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
XD That was so hilarious! This is EXACTLY what is going to happen to my husband (who will be Link, of course) when I give birth, I'm sure of it.
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
So hilarious! I love this on too! Another fav!
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
LOL! XD
Jigglywigglypuff chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
haha, this was great. really funny )
Lenn.n.n chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh, it's amusing, alright...until you're the one giving birth, hun.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Since women tend to go insane during the nine-month incubation process, the most logical thing a man can do is leave until the kid comes. Being the Hero of Time, Link could of came up with a real good excuse to leave.
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
*gigglesnort* YES! I remember reading this a long time ago... and my gut hurt and felt like it was going to burst I was laughing so hard. XD THIS IS FABULOUSLY HILARIOUSLY AMAZING AWESOMEGENIUS (one word, mind you, not two). YES AGAIN. *faves twenty-seven times*

Kenzay
lv1s chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
that was really funny!XD it made my day
Moderntwilight64 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
LOL! This was 2 funny. Sadly, I don't get to see any of this at home since my mom can't have another child (I'm an only child). But good job!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is hilarious! I missed ALL of your Zelink fanfics because your summaries don't do them. That sucked for me...but now, I've got a whole new treasure load!

First off, you write amazingly. The whole concept of this story is funny. I really don't usually laugh when reading Zelink...most of them aren't meant for comedy. This one, however... :D Good Job!
Minuit Chanson17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
AHAHAH I AM IN TEARS FROM LAUGHING SO MUCH! Talk about mood swings!

"HOW COULD YOU IMPREGNATE ME!"

"You helped."

LOLOL XDD

I love how there's little description and how everything is just like "Sigh, sob, sob," or "Takes Zelda's hand". It really gives the atmosphere of Link being so frustrated and exasperated, but still patient. HAHA, so funny!
TheFireSage chapter 1 . 6/24/2007