Reviews for in the arms of an angel
JohnnyIsMyGoldSunset chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh my, you brought tears to my eyes. I can see why this was reviewed so much; it's beautiful.

I just love how you described that Johnny knew Dally was viewed as a lost cause, but he didn't just choose to ignore it, he saw so much beauty deep within that Dally would never be a lost cause to him.

And my favorite line was: "Johnny knew the instant the two made eye contact that he had found his own guardian angel." How lovely! :'3

The ending where Johnny told Dally they were "home" got me. Oh, I can't wait to see an everlasting sunset!
Gyllbane chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Oh, wow. This is absolutely amazing.

Our class is reading "The Outsiders" as a literature study book, and I finished it awhile back, and loved it.

And when I was searching "In the Arms of the Angel", my all-time favorite song, and I saw this, I decided to read it. And by the end, I was sobbing. Dally and Johnny are my two favorite characters from the book - and you captured them perfectly.
cullengirl1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow i love it

love

angel
ktc chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
that's awesome! i espeically liked the ending. yeah, it was really good )
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aw... :'( That was beautiful... It made tears form in my eyes man! :'( Just great! Absolutely wonderful! Keep writing! :) :) :)
Paradisical815 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
you made me cry.

that's hard to do.

this is beautiful

okay, i have to go cry more now...
Johnnycake EDR chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
aw...i luv it...i like the way u made it to the shock of johnny's death, to the brother-like reletionship the 2 shared. I never liked the johnny/dalle slash fics, n i was really happy when i read this one-shot. The end was amazing, the entire thing over all was breath-taking. good luck with your writing!
angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
that was so GOOD! i seriously felt myself tear up. I think if i read it again i'd cry. You've got amazing talant. Good job. I love how he went to Windrixvill...It was perfect.
milola chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
wonderful...wonderful...thats all I can say...I like the ending...you Americans are so positive...and this ending is really very positive and good...thanks!
pony's girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
that was great. it was really sad though. i love that song by sarah mcglacglin. it was a good ending.
music842 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This was wonderful! I especially loved the end. You definitely don't need to "fix it later." Awesome story!
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oh my god, that made me cry. That was very very good. :)